Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tauany Masseuse - Belfast  (Read 1838 times)

Offline SN5

External Link/Members Only

Paid a return visit to Tauany who I've seen and reviewed recently. 80 for 30 min

Quick text in the morning to confirm a time for later in the day. Quick to respond, clear with expectations (she sent a price list including FS) and location.

Accommodation is an apartment near Dublin road. Same place she was in the last time I saw her. Has been used in the past by others as I saw Luanna Desire in the same room a good few years ago. Clean and tidy, discrete entrance. She had some BDSM equipment sitting in the room which made me nervous lol.

She had a little less makeup on since the last time I saw her but she's still incredibly sexy, toned latina body, very playful and flirtatious. She asked if she could perform a striptease for me, I obviously said yes. This is where it got a bit interesting. She told me to lie back on the bed naked, she then proceeded to tie my wrists and ankles to the bed without asking. If it wasn't for seeing her recently, I would have shit myself at this point. But all good, she moved up and down me, body to body, gradually removing everything she was wearing. This naturally led to OW. She then climbed on top and rode me in reverse cowgirl. Luckily she'd only tied me up loosely, it was easy for me to release my hands and have a good grope of her at the same time. Seeing that big curved ass sliding up and down me was hot, so I finished in that position.

She gave me a nice cleanup then a good back massage before leaving. Had a funny chat with her on the way out about some of the BDSM stuff that was sitting about. Got to the car and realised I'd been there near 45 mins.

All in all, great value for someone who's sexy, good fun, twice now she's given me a great experience. Fully recommend.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 10:40:05 am by SN5 »

Offline Alanwhite1986

Thanks for the review. What’s her English like?

Offline pussylover76

Very good English, probably better than mine, like.

Offline bongobongo101

She had some BDSM equipment sitting in the room which made me nervous lol.

Reminds me of the time she opened a bedside drawer, pointed to an 8 inch dildo and asked if I wanted her to use it on me.   :wacko:

She's a great girl and I would be back if I was still in the game.