Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Ukrainian EI  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Jonnybelfast1987

External Link/Members Only

Time of day: 12pm
Length of time: 30 minutes
Cost: £100

Phoned and agreed time and cost with Jenny, I knew the area and was comfortable with safe parking, quiet area and safe in general.
When I parked I had a message from Jenny asking me to phone her when I arrived. Seemed unnecessary but maybe she’s had a lot of people bail or just show up at the door or something.

I called to say I was there.
Gave me the door number and stayed on phone until I reached and then buzzed me in and the apartment was on ground floor and the door was open.

Beautiful girl, looks like the pictures but more smiley and happy.
She was in a robe and panties. We hadn’t discussed outfits or anything, I was happy enough with this.
Beautiful face, body, it’s all there.
Very nice and friendly girl, knows why you’re there and doesn’t mess about, asks what you like.

Owo was offered and availed of, there was a shower in the room but I showered as soon as appointment was agreed so I was still fresh.
Moved on from there, several positions, my choice and I finished in the bag.

Finished quicker than I would’ve normally done but I was under time pressure and just wanted a quick one.
Could’ve stayed and played a lot longer with Jenny. lovely fit, tan body, natural breasts, really nice and just a nice person too which makes it easier!

She’s here for a while longer then moving on but will be back end of feb.

I will definitely be back again, exactly what I’m after at time, quick and safe appointment, consistent and easy.

J

Offline pussylover76

Offline frankcastle

Good review mate she looks hot as. Remember seeing Tonya from Ukraine years ago and she was brilliant too.