Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella - Belfast  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Soulsparc

External Link/Members Only

Went so see Ella recently. £80 for 30 minutes. Initial contact by phone and then text. Location was centre of Belfast. Decent parking outside.

Text Ella to say I had arrived and was directed to her apartment. First impressions of her were good. Nice face, about 7/10. She is very petite, lovely long legs, tight arse and small perky breasts.

Offered and took a shower. We began with a bit of light kissing which progressed to deep kissing as we went a bit further. Sat her on top of my lap and had a good suck on her nipples while fingering her clit. She then moved up to OW. She began by licking the lower end of my shaft and I thought I was going to touch lucky with some owo but she put a condom on after a bit of teasing. The oral was good. Plenty of eye contact. I returned the compliment on her which is something I rarely do but she looked and smelt amazing down there and I couldn't resist.

Sex began with her on top then I moved to missionary and finished with doggy. Availed of another shower after.

All in all a good punt. She's maybe a bit shy for me but I really enjoyed myself would return for a repeat visit.

Online jimbob111

Sounds like you had a better time than me.

Saw her month or so back. She looked much older than 29, the age stated on her profile. Add on 10 or 15 years.

Tight body but not the prettiest. I’d say 4 or 5 on the face.

She wasn’t a clock watcher and service wasn’t too bad, though not much kissing.

Offline Mkdng

Sounds like you had a better time than me.

Saw her month or so back. She looked much older than 29, the age stated on her profile. Add on 10 or 15 years.

Tight body but not the prettiest. I’d say 4 or 5 on the face.

She wasn’t a clock watcher and service wasn’t too bad, though not much kissing.

Good to see you left a review Jimbob

Offline pussylover76

Go on Jimbob. I dare ya to post one positive comment or review on here...
 :angelgirl:

Offline Soulsparc

If you think she's in her 40s you need your eyes tested.