Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milena in Belfast  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Whiskeyjack

External Link/Members Only

One of the very best punts I have had. Ever.

She's stunning and one of the nicest girls I've met. Everything about her profile is accurate. When I called about the service she said there were no extras, the only doubt was around a levels and size. I'd love to have tried that on reflection, but it just didn't come up as I was enjoying myself. I paid £70 for 30 minutes

Very enthusiastic kisser, awesome owo and great sex finishing with cim. Uncharacteristically the little general was ready to go again immediately which she was highly amused by and (I think) a little bit flattered.

The apartment is just off the Albertbridge Road, not the best spot ever and she acknowledged this herself. In fairness I think its her first time in Belfast and she may well change it. She had the whole place to herself and walked me out in the nude, which was nice!

If you want an idea of what she looks like Google Danika Mori. They are not dissimilar

There is no doubt I will return

Offline belfastpunter

Good review thanks. She is the first girl on EI that caught my eye in some time. Former EI EOTM, 160 reviews.

Her pics haven't changed since 2012, are they still a good likeness. Also is she genuinely 5'2. she looks fairly small and cute.

Loads more pics on her forum profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Whiskeyjack

She looks very like that. She is tiny too, although I'm 6ft 3 so everything is relative. If I had money to burn I'd have been back again