Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissCurvyRed AdultWork Belfast  (Read 3929 times)

1 review(s) for MissCurvyRed (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

weeman76

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I can't leave much of a review as such but I suppose I am giving others the opportunity to give a review if they have actually met MissCurvyRed.

I have spent the last 3-4 weeks emailing MissCurvyRed. She says it is not her thing (her words not mine) to give her phone number out (warning no.1). So communication is done by AW email. I hate AW email but thought I'll give it a try. During the many many emails I have tried to arrange a booking. First it started off with I can't see you yet, just setting up the page etc, then it switched to I can't wait to see you, blah blah blah. Eventually I made a an email booking which she refused to confirm (loads of tempting messages, then radio silence) until it was too late, then she messaged to say it was a cat emergency and she cancelled (see profile about cats) (warning no.2). At this point I gave up and decided she must be a timewaster.

Stupidly, after a week or so, I decided to try and book again. This time I got past the email system and managed to get a confirmed AW booking. Woo hoo!  After confirming she says you can pay me now by paypal if you want (warning no.3). I said thanks but no thanks - see you with cash. Happy days. But no - two hours before the booking she cancels this time with a family emergency (warning no.4). A real head melter.

Don't know why I kept trying when my gut was saying walk away the whole time. Lesson learned.  :dash:

Hopefully someone out there has had better luck than me.

Offline belfastpunter123

I had a similar experience, without getting as far as a booking being confirmed. Think she is genuine if you ever get a meeting.

Seems to change profiles and lots of cancelled dates due to illness and emergencies.

She used to go under the name of Red Courtesan, same girl for both profiles (viewed private gallery). Under her previous profile used to offer a more extreme/submissive service.

Was reviewed (as red courtasan) on here, looks to have disappears and she had decent feedback on aw.

Not sure why she bothers with the time wasting shit and back and forth emailing. :dash:

Offline Soulsparc

She cancelled on me three times. After the third cancellation she said she would give me an hour free the next time she's working. I'm not holding my breath on that one

weeman76

Now she's running a raffle.

As if it wasn't hard enough to meet her now you have to buy a raffle ticket.  :scare:

What next, dunking for apples?

Offline Belgarion

I had a similar experience, without getting as far as a booking being confirmed. Think she is genuine if you ever get a meeting.

Seems to change profiles and lots of cancelled dates due to illness and emergencies.

She used to go under the name of Red Courtesan, same girl for both profiles (viewed private gallery). Under her previous profile used to offer a more extreme/submissive service.

Was reviewed (as red courtasan) on here, looks to have disappears and she had decent feedback on aw.

Not sure why she bothers with the time wasting shit and back and forth emailing. :dash:

Please write a review as it will help others

Offline belfastpunter123

Please write a review as it will help others

There isn't really , anything to review. I messaged her on as and she batted a few emails back and forth and she was elusive  about available dates. So never got as far as arranging a booking. Also sceptical over not giving out her mobile until after a meeting has taken place

Offline mark2222

for what its worth she is indeed genuine . i have met her on several occasions down through the years .  she has a young family and this makes things a little awkward from time to time with childminders letting her down

Offline pussylover76

Another one gone off adultwork?  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only says

This Member is no longer active on the site.

Offline Roman77

Glad it's not just me that suffered the Red. Experienced the same. Started with to and fro emails. Asked for contact details. Won't give out number. Continuous AW emails followed. Suggested I send her my number and she'd call me from a withheld number 30 mins before appointment date. Wasn't going to make a journey on the off chance it wouldn't take place. Decided not to take it any further. Received a snappy email. Think I'll give Miss Curvy Red a miss. Don't need all this drama trying to set up a meeting.

Offline petebelfast123

Speaking with Red on AW looking to meet today. She said that she didn't meet anyone without verifications on AW (I'd recently re-registered as AW kept shutting my account down). I assured her I was genuine and she replied saying that I could make a booking if I made a deposit!! Alarm bells!!

Offline pussylover76

Maybe someone who has actually used her services could post a proper review? Thanks.
I noticed her review count climbing on AW - one of the reviewers has a similar name to me but is not me.

Any takers?  :hi:

Offline Greg05

An aborted meet or dodgy dealings is a review

Offline Corey123

Would not recommend at all. Strong stench of body odour. Doesn't take much to get a wash and spray some anti-perspirant. House not very clean either!

Offline pussylover76

Retired now apparently...

Thats me retired guys :) hope you enjoyed my gallery and our meets ;) profile will be coming down in the next week so enjoy my gallery at a DISCOUNTED price :P

Offline MichaelP

No loss. A complete timewaster

Offline pussylover76

She's back. Must be the shortest retirement in history. 100% timewaster...

NEW DATES ADDED, MORE TO COME! Retirement didnt last long lol Gallery still discounted rate :D

Offline pussylover76

You shouldn't laugh but....   :D

SADLY I AM BADLY SUNBURNT, WILL POST NEW DATES SOON x

:cool: