Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices creeping up or just me?  (Read 5939 times)

Offline Roth

+1
Very much the SP's prerogative. But you would expect a prize freeze for returning clients, but again - it's their prerogative

True and it's the punters choice to look elsewhere.  Market forces.

Offline denneboom

I don't mind paying more for quality/ better service. Problem is you rarely find the better service but always find the better prices and requests for more money mid-punt.

Offline punk

Have prices gone up yes, many reasons.

Some punters will pay whatever the price, and prossies pimps know that.

Thats be honest.......

A lot of them are greedy cunts and dont give a shit about how long you have to work to be able to afford a punt with them.

Offline The_Don

Thats be honest.......

A lot of them are greedy cunts and dont give a shit about how long you have to work to be able to afford a punt with them.

Indeed and on top of that the service is no better (even poorer) regardless of how much they up the price (greed)

west8

We've all met girls like that. It's probably more the norm than the exception.

However .. there are always some exceptions. Several girls I have booked for an hour or two and ended up way over time - by as much as four hours on one occasion.

I did smile when I asked her why that was. Her reply:

"I decided to charge you £20 per hour!"

Smart cookie ..

Offline Roth

We've all met girls like that. It's probably more the norm than the exception.

However .. there are always some exceptions. Several girls I have booked for an hour or two and ended up way over time - by as much as four hours on one occasion.

I did smile when I asked her why that was. Her reply:

"I decided to charge you £20 per hour!"

Smart cookie ..

Pretty unusual though but very lucky.  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

When the credit crunch hit about 6 years ago quite a few of the parlour girls that I saw said that guys were booking 15 minutes instead of 30 and 30 instead of an hour.
Many girls don't like 15 minute bookings as by the time the house takes their money they have effectively shagged some bloke for about £20 however a lot of girls say they effectively double their money on the extras, so logically more 15 minute bookings rather than half or less the number of 30 minute / hour bookings probably means they actually earn more although have to work a bit harder for it (same as everyone else). The headline price in many parlours for a given time slot hasn't gone up too much in the 12 years that I've been punting however in my experience the cost of extras has broadly doubled, all things considered the overall price is probably in line with inflation over the same timescale.
As other people have commented it is market forces / supply and demand and we all have a choice whether we are happy to pay any girl her asking price or simply jog on to the next profile.

endomorph

They seem to be dropping as January bites. External Link/Members Only is reviewed on another site at £140 an hour, not her usual £150.

Offline adindas

....  Idiot punters advising WGs to increase their prices doesnt help though, total selfish pricks. :thumbsdown:

It is not good for punters is not it ??
Lol, who are they Smith ..... :unknown:

Offline Roth

It is not good for punters is not it ??
Lol, who are they Smith ..... :unknown:

Just like the punters that are telling LK of Bristol to put her prices up. Totally fucking selfish.  :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45327.msg616892#msg616892

Offline adindas

Thats be honest.......

Also because some punters here have been provocating on prossie to increase their price.
This concern has been put forward by "Smith" in a lot of occasions in which I also share.

How much the hourly rate of avarage punters here on the UK. How many punters are earning £60 an hour ?? Compare it to hourly rate of prossie ???

The good things is that the EE prossies are flooding London which make the competition are more fierce ...

Offline cueball

I've noticed that since Xmas a lot of girls prices have crept up by a tenner for each time slot.

Offline adindas

Just like the punters that are telling LK of Bristol to put her prices up. Totally fucking selfish.  :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45327.msg616892#msg616892

It is not good for punters is it ??

I remember a few years ago when this forum were not been well established the prossienet is the only source of sharing infos among punters in the UK. Any attempt of putting vfm from AW will be blocked and/or get reminder from the prossienet owner. People were using various term to refer to AW such as purple site to prevent to get banned.

Also when this forum is still in infancy, not many people believe when "Steve" the father of vfm punting put his valuable reports where people could get good prossie for £40 half hour or £60 an hour. But now the thing has changed which are evidenced from the number of vfm reports coming from punters.

Let the market dictate the price and the forum like this to ensure that the punters will get the correct info of the price in the market.

Offline punk

I take my hat off to Steve 2, the guy knows a good punt when he see's one, rarely hits a bummer.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I take my hat off to Steve 2, the guy knows a good punt when he see's one, rarely hits a bummer.

Shame about his "pick of the days", all I ever see is crap that registered in the last 24 hours.

Offline punk

Shame about his "pick of the days", all I ever see is crap that registered in the last 24 hours.

Thats AW in general.

Offline Deepstroker

Supply and demand.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

That rule covers many things in life.    :hi:

Maybe if there is less demand it would help? I have held off punting for a while now partly due to the prices asked of WGs. I'm not prepared to pay it. If other people are, then let them. When you look on AW and think of all the parlours plus eastern block/polish incomers, one would think that there would be healthy competition in the market but no,,wgs think its ok to ask upwards of £150 ph when many of their customers probably barely make 10 or 15 an hour or less.

Offline punk

Maybe if there is less demand it would help? I have held off punting for a while now partly due to the prices asked of WGs. I'm not prepared to pay it. If other people are, then let them. When you look on AW and think of all the parlours plus eastern block/polish incomers, one would think that there would be healthy competition in the market but no,,wgs think its ok to ask upwards of £150 ph when many of their customers probably barely make 10 or 15 an hour or less.

i think its a myth with all the competition from EE'S, i remember the flood of Romanians in the last 2 yrs, done shit all for reduction in prices, may have led to price stabilisation, though thats subjective in my opinion 

JuliusSeizure

I actually thought those were satire posts showcasing the worst profile profile of the day. They can't be serious picks?

Offline smiths

In London at least there are WGs in many prices ranges from a Soho Walk-Up quicky from £25-30 up to ridiculous to me money. After punting for over 30 years prices arent going to suddenly go down, there are enough punters punting prepared to pay high prices.

What WGs charge is up to them as i see it, if i am not prepared to pay their price i go elsehwere.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
With the regional price list on punting wiki when it's finished people will be able to see which girls are a rip off.

Offline Roth

February will soon be here and will sort out the women from the girls.   :sarcastic:

Too high prices will mean dusty phones for some prossies.    :bomb:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I was on AW earlier, the hour prices are pretty much what I would expect them to be. The 30 minute rates are a joke. £80 for 30, 1 hour £100. I wouldn't book an hour because it looks like better value, I just don't book. Baring in mind I could more or less get 2 parlour punts for £80.