Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking by text  (Read 1768 times)

Offline randyrobert

It used to be that many SPs had the standard  rider on their profiles (SMS messages will be ignored) . I thought the reason was that the SP wanted to talk to the potential client to suss them out and see if they wanted to take a booking from them-although the many conversations I have had tend to be on the type “are you free this afternoon-and then make a booking” So unless they are going by my mellifluous tone-and not calling them babe and going into vast detail about the services I wanted -I did not get the feeling I was being “sussed out”.

But I have noticed a couple of SPs saying they take bookings by text only-for instance this one who I reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=195921 and this one  explains why on the blog on her website (External Link/Members Only)

“I have an auto text reply to anyone who texts “Hi are you available” or similar, telling them the information I need to make a booking. Name, time of appointment, length of booking and which service. Asking which service they require also makes sure people have read my profile and fully understand what services are included. This new system is working really well for me and I’m feeling less stressed after bookings due to not seeing a whole heap of missed calls on my phone!”

I can see how this eliminated time wasters who have not read the profile or have no intention of booking-does it meanthat SPs are not using their spidery senses to weed out undesirable clients. Is booking by text becoming the norm?

Offline magnetico

For WGs which are doing back-to-back bookings, it makes sense to use only SMS, as they won't have time to pickup calls during the day, they can reply to all their SMS in one go between each booking.

Offline Moby Dick

Phone, text, or email, they all have a part to play.
AW email for initial contact, request details, phone number etc.
Phone to check all is genuine. Not emailing a pimp.
Text to confirm details, ensure she has your number so she can send you postcode and room details.
I text regulars rather than phone or email. May phone if the response is slow or unclear.
Texts are often preferred on the day. If you ring you will probably get a text back. Emails on the day are a waste of time for the busier SP.

Offline Happyjose

Several times in the past I have sent polite, succinct texts to prossies that clearly state they do not accept text messages

More often than not they do reply

Offline ediguy

I always use a text then a booking if they need it on AW

Offline thor555

Mixed bag i have text and got a booking with no issue
I have texted and been ignored. I have called and been ignored and then text back by the wg.
The norm is that i call, speak or text depending on above.
Never used AW to book or talk to the WG always text or a call.

Offline delete

I have found that some WGs ask you to call but then don't answer (they could be busy) but they send an SMS and the booking is completed that way, this tends to happens when the WG's English isn't too great

Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline rocket88

If I am contacting a SP I have not seen before I send an email via AW to request details and send my request for services. This is usually (though not always!) replied to by e mail and if SP OK with time and my requests often a phone number to ring to confirm. After the chat on the phone the post code is sent by text. Phone or text when I get to postcode for house/flat number.

Offline Moby Dick

I have found that some WGs ask you to call but then don't answer (they could be busy) but they send an SMS and the booking is completed that way, this tends to happens when the WG's English isn't too great
So have you managed to make any bookings in the last 3 years?

Offline snaitram99

It used to be that many SPs had the standard  rider on their profiles (SMS messages will be ignored) .

I'm sure I've seen this then later in the profile they prefer text as cannot always answer phone. Is there some subtle difference between SMS and text?

Offline Analist

I always text and never call. I find texting gives clear information without any misunderstanding while speaking. Plus I can discreetly text while at work or in public without attracting  attention. And a text will be received even when they're busy.
Majority of WGs have had no problems with my texts. In some rare cases, they ask me to call back, it's part of their screening to get a sense of what you're like.
In some foreign countries, texting seems discouraged and they'll only respond to a call but in the UK texting works fine for me.

Offline magnetico

Plus I can discreetly text while at work or in public without attracting  attention.
Especially if you work in an open-space office, it's not well seen to be on the phone asking "hi Natasha, much extra for anal ?"

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
For WGs which are doing back-to-back bookings, it makes sense to use only SMS, as they won't have time to pickup calls during the day, they can reply to all their SMS in one go between each booking.
Texts are useful for many as it's more discreet than having a phone conversation.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
It used to be that many SPs had the standard  rider on their profiles (SMS messages will be ignored) . I thought the reason was that the SP wanted to talk to the potential client to suss them out and see if they wanted to take a booking from them-although the many conversations I have had tend to be on the type “are you free this afternoon-and then make a booking” So unless they are going by my mellifluous tone-and not calling them babe and going into vast detail about the services I wanted -I did not get the feeling I was being “sussed out”.

But I have noticed a couple of SPs saying they take bookings by text only-for instance this one who I reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=195921 and this one  explains why on the blog on her website (External Link/Members Only)

“I have an auto text reply to anyone who texts “Hi are you available” or similar, telling them the information I need to make a booking. Name, time of appointment, length of booking and which service. Asking which service they require also makes sure people have read my profile and fully understand what services are included. This new system is working really well for me and I’m feeling less stressed after bookings due to not seeing a whole heap of missed calls on my phone!”

I can see how this eliminated time wasters who have not read the profile or have no intention of booking-does it meanthat SPs are not using their spidery senses to weed out undesirable clients. Is booking by text becoming the norm?
The sms being ignored message is automatic for adultwork and is on any profile where the girl is displaying her number.

Offline dynatron

phone text or email i guess the girls all have their prefered way to deal with bookings and enquiries-to be honest i dont realy mind either way as long as the lady is reliable genuine and provides a good service it doesant matter and i dont think you can always sum up a lady by taliking to her as sum might say

Offline tantric talents

If I am contacting a SP I have not seen before I send an email via AW to request details and send my request for services. This is usually (though not always!) replied to by e mail and if SP OK with time and my requests often a phone number to ring to confirm. After the chat on the phone the post code is sent by text. Phone or text when I get to postcode for house/flat number.
+1
This is my preferred method too especially if no number is posted on AW.

Offline snaitram99

The sms being ignored message is automatic for adultwork and is on any profile where the girl is displaying her number.

Ok that sort of explains it but seems a bit silly for it to be automatic when she might prefer text.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Ok that sort of explains it but seems a bit silly for it to be automatic when she might prefer text.
That's just an adultwork thing. If a mobile number is displayed, then that message is there and there's nothing you can do apart from maybe write in the profile that texting is an option.

Offline shagmore

I have a few regulars, who I will simply text saying are they free within an hour, or closest to that time as feeling horney.
They usually can accommodate.
For me much prefer the spur of the moment punt, as you are up for it, not in 2 days time as your mood might change, you might want a big fitted milf, as opposed to a small boobed twenty-something

Offline lewisjones23

I always send a text asking if available

I then list the desired times and confirm any services I want on the same text

Usually I end the text saying ok to text/call back anytime - some WG dont pick up the message until say an hour later and by then they might not contact back for punter discretion so I like to clarify it is ok to

Never had any issues with that method

Offline jabbawokez

I always send a text asking if available

I then list the desired times and confirm any services I want on the same text

Usually I end the text saying ok to text/call back anytime - some WG dont pick up the message until say an hour later and by then they might not contact back for punter discretion so I like to clarify it is ok to

Never had any issues with that method

ssame as above, never had any problems but do call 5 minutes before you are there

Offline Dufdave

First I would normally text to see if available then call so sp now you are genuine then make booking.
Banned reason: Waiting 4 years for a review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline davidgood

I like to make first contact by speaking on the phone and will probably text to confirm my requirements.

For what I might call regulars, then I would probably text to arrange a booking as easier to do that when sitting at work.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline fallentrees1321

Last booking and second booking with a girl who says she wont answer texts , I tried to call no answer . Tried again about half an hour later still no answer .Had to go to work then so just text asking if free the following morning and stated what services I wanted . Got a text back an hour later confirming the booking . Turned up and was let in as per the first time when I spoke on the phone to make booking  .

I think most wg's say they wont reply to texts but if you put together a pretty succinct message , which breifly states a time , length of booking and ay services they will reply . Its probably to deter people from texting things like "wanna fcuk bbz" .

I do like speaking on the phone at some point before confirming booking personally because accent can be a big turn off for me

Offline tantric talents

accent can be a big turn off for me

You know there are places you can put your cock to minimise that.
I was always taught not to speak with my mouth full?  :dance:

Offline Sehwagulkar

I prefer texts or rather I only use text for booking. It is more discrete, and I have a record of services they agreed to. Not that it has helped me avoid bad punts.. they can always blame the maid/agency.

Offline JonasG

I find it odd punters email lol.

Text or ring is far, far quicker in this game.

Offline Jimmyredcab

After my last disaster I want to actually SPEAK to the girl first.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: