Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: non-punting forums talking about punting  (Read 737 times)

Offline dubs

I'm a member of a non punting based forum which seems to have a load of threads started by guys with the relationship issues that drive people like us into the arms (mouths, vaginas)  of WGs.  I.e I still want to live with the wife but I'm getting nothing in the bedroom.

Whenever someone mentions prostitution all the old stereotypes come out like being robbed, conned, catching an STI, pussy like a ripped welly.

I just wish I could let them know there is an answer...  For the price of a tank of petrol they could be having amazing sex with a 20 year old fit blonde, with a tight pussy that's wetter than Stephen Hawkins's chin.

Offline TPreston

Another forum I used I was quite candid about my use both abroad, here and more recent delving into seeking arrangement/sugar baby thing. Mostly anecdotes of one offs from people about when they've been pissed in brothels, windows on stag do's etc.

The responses weren't quite as bad as you'd imagine. With valid points about the arousal when trapping off with a girl coming from her 'wanting' you rather than your ££ (as much as there is sometimes an argument there).

Lots did seem convinced you where supporting human trafficking by partaking though. Even when I mentioned all the girls I've seen have been independants and british (when on these shores at least).

Offline Marmalade

"ripped welly" -- that's a good one. More of a milf thing I would think, after it's been ripped for their dear little balls of twat snot, that of course grow up like true fetal parasites to chew daddy's take home pay.

MILF - Mother I'd Love tae Fuck if she were only the slightest bit attractive.

Mumsnet - a vicious band of politico cyber-warriors and their ripped welly, fanny flapping, followers.*

UKPunting - a great new British Institution (and proud of it)  :drinks:

*I'm sure they talk out of their fanny flaps, since they or anybody else no longer has any use of them. It's like the sound of a shrill cold wind blowing rubbish down the street on an otherwise beautiful day.  :D