Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phones  (Read 1149 times)

Offline mr small

Heads up .....

There is an app for mobile phones that wll display the name of the person calling. ......even if you dont know them or have their contact details !!!

Sorry I dont know the name of the app.  :unknown:

Came across this today when I used my personal phone to make a works call, and the customer had my full name.....not sure how long this has been available but its news to me.

:hi:

ps if I google my personal number nothing comes up linked to me so they must be getting details from some company databases .

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 02:27:44 pm by mr small »

Offline Turtle Z

Try Truecaller, it also allows you to block nuisance calls.  :hi:

Offline mr small

Thinking of any punters using a phone that he has EVER had his name registered against ....insurance quotes, pizza delivery etc....might now be giving wg's / sergei their true name.

:hi:

Offline cueball

That's why a totally anon pay as you go tenner phone is ideal....

Offline pewpewpew

What if I have an old phone with a new sim card? Your move sergie

Offline TPreston

My main phone does this when new clients ring me, it displays their name underneath where the name would normally be displayed. I've not downloaded any special apps for this. Sometimes a name, sometimes a business name.

I've a samsung 7. Didn't do this before on my 5 or 6.

Or even if the number is earmarked as a scammer it marks out that its a cold caller for me. Its handy.

But my punting sim, nothing comes up on google. But I think I could have been registered in my mums name with O2 thinking about it. Maybe time to change!

Melfort212

My main phone does this when new clients ring me, it displays their name underneath where the name would normally be displayed. I've not downloaded any special apps for this. Sometimes a name, sometimes a business name.

I've a samsung 7. Didn't do this before on my 5 or 6.

Or even if the number is earmarked as a scammer it marks out that its a cold caller for me. Its handy.

But my punting sim, nothing comes up on google. But I think I could have been registered in my mums name with O2 thinking about it. Maybe time to change!

Your mum bought your punting phone/sim?

Did the note read as below ?

'Tommy, Happy Birthday, go get some pussy, love mummy x'  :sarcastic:

Offline threechilliman

That's why a totally anon pay as you go tenner phone is ideal....

Yep, not rocket science, but some seem determined not to learn.

tcm

Offline smiths

Yep, not rocket science, but some seem determined not to learn.

tcm

Indeed, then some come on here to post or inform admin they have been outed, just take the good advice given on UKP in the first place.

Offline TPreston

Your mum bought your punting phone/sim?

Did the note read as below ?

'Tommy, Happy Birthday, go get some pussy, love mummy x'  :sarcastic:

Ha. Not quite. Its an old phone I gave her and bought the sim for as a gift as shes never had a mobile. She had it 2 months and gave it me back as she didnt use it. Still had £9 credit on it so didnt want to throw away and she'd made 2 calls and swapped numbers with 3 people. It was just cheapskate of me not wanting to toss the credit.