Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tip Thai Leics  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Gargoyle409

Does Tip Thai offer HE or is it purely legit

Offline jc1971

As per a previous post of mine about Tip Thai, in my experience it's a total punt. I've had everything from a fully clothed, no touching, nothing on offer to a full service that was excellent. Unfortunately a very high rate of staff turnover means recommendations are impossible......Good luck!

Offline Thai massage lover

Does Tip Thai have a rear entrance to the shop? The front is rather exposed to the main road.

Offline Gargoyle409

Cheers guys I might take my hard earned elsewhere

Offline jayuk99

i used to go here ages ago, would love to know what kind of women are here , love younger and slimmer but dont we all

Offline shiptonlad

Not necessarily. Service and attitude is what matters in my book

Offline jayuk99

to answer the OP question
HE was offered years back even for as low as a £10 , i recall it the slimmer girl would strip completely for me
There was even another thai young lass cant recall her name very pretty seen her naked totaly, but she offered full for £60 but i didnt take up the offer.

i used to go here ages ago, would love to know what kind of women are here , love younger and slimmer but dont we all

Offline snoopy

Any links? Might TOFTT and savour the WSWS.

Offline allross

I have not been to Tip for a little while as I feel there are much better Thai places in Leicester and would recommend Sala as being very good at the moment. Avoid Nancy at Tip at all costs.

The saturation of Thai places in Leicester means it can be very hot and miss. My issue with Tip was always the thin partitions between rooms that did not reach the ceiling and a number of ladies asking crazy money.

I hope it has improved, but after several lacklustre visits I took my business elsewhere.

Offline Toppunter1

I have not been to Tip for a little while as I feel there are much better Thai places in Leicester and would recommend Sala as being very good at the moment. Avoid Nancy at Tip at all costs.

The saturation of Thai places in Leicester means it can be very hot and miss. My issue with Tip was always the thin partitions between rooms that did not reach the ceiling and a number of ladies asking crazy money.

I hope it has improved, but after several lacklustre visits I took my business elsewhere.
.any young good looking girls at sala? Any recommendation?

Offline demon_wookie

Sala seem to be advertising on Viva now External Link/Members Only not sure who is who though as i've not had the pleasure of going yet

Offline Sisterwinter

I visited Tip Thai in September - and I wonder from a previous comment if I did have the pleasure of Nancy. She  is late 30s/early 40s and seemed completely barmy.

Offline nullenvoyd

Any ideas where the famous Lue is now?

I used to shag her frequently just across from Tip Thai in Keble Road. She was the best and I enjoyed every minute with her. If she is still working though, she must be getting on a bit - just like us all!

Offline jayuk99

oh i remeber the b2b with her , i think there was a 20yr gap between a younger me and her age  all those years ago. she was surpsied i was taking too long to cum , most likely she didnt do anyuthing for me

Any ideas where the famous Lue is now?

I used to shag her frequently just across from Tip Thai in Keble Road. She was the best and I enjoyed every minute with her. If she is still working though, she must be getting on a bit - just like us all!

Offline hg69

Lue is still at Tip Thai,  doesn't do FS anymore (that's what she said to me a few months ago)
She is my go to girl for great massage & fab HE, often gets completely naked, with RO

Offline shiptonlad

Been told there is a lady called Kim there who can be hot. Can anyone confirm.

Offline Longrod

Been told there is a lady called Kim there who can be hot. Can anyone confirm.
did you ever visit Kim from tip Thai? I was thinking of giving her a visit if she is any good

Offline Truce10

Sala seem to be advertising on Viva now External Link/Members Only not sure who is who though as i've not had the pleasure of going yet

Been to Sala not so long ago with Bee - massage is good and they do HE, sadly no touching and she stayed fully dressed throughout - cute girl nonetheless. You can see my review on this.