Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVE TAYLA (Walthamstow)  (Read 3227 times)

11 review(s) for FOXY.TAYLA (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < Current profile

External Link/Members Only < Old profile

Skip to below for the review

Shame as Sexy Tayla was on my hot list. She seems like a mixed bag of sweets (some good some bad)

I've seen Tayla profile swapped and over time, I've had her on (and off) my hot list. I wasn't sure about booking her (linked to above and other reviews ). But I know that each punter, takes something a little different from each punt. For me this is a good example of External Link/Members Only

After a few let downs last month (tried calling a regular but she wasn't working). Thus I was going though my hot list and I remembered posting:

I make it 4 reviews for 1 W/G (now)  :unknown:

Back to the review

She was plan D, but should have been plan B (or plan A who I hope to punt later this month)

Services:
FK
Kissing
Hand job
DT
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's:
Via phone calls and text's (maid), her English is fair.

Location: House on side road, small and basic bedroom, fit for use, clean and ok bed. Bathroom with a bath and shower (attachment).
Free parking (less then 7 mins walk). Permit zones (08:00 - 21:00) + Pay and display (very close)
Tube = Walthamstow Central 10+ mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Are not photoshoped, body wise its her and I found her very attractive.

The girl: Mid to long red hair, size 8, 5.2, Early 20's, small but real tits (which I hope she doesn't change, as fakes just wouldn't be right on her, IMO) with a nice body, I really liked her legs, ass, eyes, face, hair and smile. (see below pictures).

Plus + OWO (has a tongue piecing), 69 and sex in many position, all delivered with a good attitude. I found her sweet and cheeky, matched with her looks during the punt. She was just, what I needed after resent let downs.

Neutral: Called when I was at the postcode and I was made to wait 5+ mins before I got a text (maid) with final details. Tayla stated I was late but it was the maid late replies.

Negative: With out seeing the door number I knew which house I need to go to. I could see 2 W/G in the front bedroom (from the window outside) One was topless, this may be funny to some, but not very discreet (IMO). I seen at least 2 other men in the same room (one at the start and a different one at the end of my punt)

Below is a current picture  External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She works with

MARINA:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:54:27 am by The_Don »

Offline claretandblue

Nice one,I seemed to be in the minority on here in that I had a good punt with her when she was in Whitechapel ,her current location is a bit too East for me

Offline Herges Adventures

I wonder if she does duos with Marina - they look hot !  :wacko:

Offline The_Don

I wonder if she does duos with Marina - they look hot !  :wacko:

Yes duos are on offer  :)

Racer

Negative: With out seeing the door number I knew which house I need to go to. I could see 2 W/G in the front bedroom (from the window outside) One was topless, this may be funny to some, but not very discreet (IMO). I seen at least 2 other men in the same room (one at the start and a different one at the end of my punt)

Thanks for the review.

Is the house next to some sort of church?
If it is, I was doing a recce before a booking. When I walked by, I had a similar scene, although the girl was not topless, but was very clear to whoever passed by that she was a working girl.

Sorry for the belated info request.