Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester massage  (Read 3279 times)

Offline Blackpanther

Nammon, petite great massage but stays fully dressed.
Bua, ok looking great massage plenty of cc sweeps and will do oral with protection.
Deng  at ninsuwan, attractive good body managed to get lots of extras from her
May at su nin, took a few visits but eventually got an amazing service fantasy body to body massage and a great body.
Best Thai massage is smile massage in Worcester on vivastreet very attractive great body and plenty on offer.

Offline Sinz

Offline Blackpanther

My apologies being lazy been watching and punting since February this year lots too share.😜

Offline Sinz

My apologies being lazy been watching and punting since February this year lots too share.😜

Reviews have to be informative and helpful, that's the whole point.

Offline Blackpanther

Although brief I feel the post was more informative than other posts I've read ?

Offline Sinz

Although brief I feel the post was more informative than other posts I've read ?

Maybe for you, there are guidelines for a reason.

Offline jayuk99

i dont think there is a May at Sunin anymore , not seen that slim lady there for a few years

Offline Blackpanther

There's is definitely a may at sunin on fosse road, as seen her many times this year. Very slim and has large tattoo on her back.

Offline Toppunter1

pretty much agree wit OP, i had experience with all the above ladies, each has their strong points

Destroy1982

Any one tried Wolf Spa (Latimer At)?

External Link/Members Only

Seems like extras, B2B and hopefully HE too, are available

Offline jayuk99

how old would you say she is

There's is definitely a may at sunin on fosse road, as seen her many times this year. Very slim and has large tattoo on her back.

Offline Blackpanther

May told me she was 34 which deng also confirmed at ninsuwan, that there both the youngest.
May lives in Leeds and travels down to work.
I've only been punting since the start of the year but reckon I've done around 5/6k with the last 4 weeks seeing me punt pretty much 5 days a week.
All my punts are in Leicester , derby, nottingham and Milton Keynes.
I feel how a crack addict feels , researching at the weekend for my weekly targets whilst on the road.
I will be posting reviews on my conquests but will take time.👍🏻

Offline Toppunter1

May told me she was 34 which deng also confirmed at ninsuwan, that there both the youngest.
May lives in Leeds and travels down to work.
I've only been punting since the start of the year but reckon I've done around 5/6k with the last 4 weeks seeing me punt pretty much 5 days a week.
All my punts are in Leicester , derby, nottingham and Milton Keynes.
I feel how a crack addict feels , researching at the weekend for my weekly targets whilst on the road.
I will be posting reviews on my conquests but will take time.👍🏻
welcome to my world lol

Offline Jame1234

All of this u mentioned, Nammon she most expensive girl.... no good value at all for her

Offline goodolnick

...but she is lovely and provides a great massage and he 😄

Offline Charliehutton

I have no idea what any of these posters are on about. The only link is to a place in Bournemouth. I know this isn't posted as a review, but give us a clue or don't bother.