Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?  (Read 821 times)

Offline Formicahunt

British girl for £70? And she looks good? My instinct is fake or perhaps some sort of revenge post. Might have to give this a try tomorrow. External Link/Members Only

Offline SaladTosser

She looks very familiar, I think I saw her pics alongside an incall deposit thread.

The way the profile is written is does sound like a scam. Let me know how it goes if you do TOFTT

ST

Online Uk765

Saw this and messaged fired a message. Wanted a deposit and offered bareback. Scammer.

edit: told her I'm interested in meeting but without the deposit to which she said no. which leads me to ask why would she openly admit she's looking for friends with benefits (free sex) but turn down 90 quid cash in hand for an hour because a £50 deposit wasn't placed? Blatant scammer.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 08:31:02 am by Uk765 »

Offline ZeroCount

She's looking for friends with the benefit that they're stupid enough to send her £50 no questions asked.

Offline Formicahunt

Have her a call today and yes, she asked for a £50 deposit. I said I'd think about it. Then I had a phone call from the same number but a different voice 10 minutes later saying I'd been harassing her with calls and that my number was going to be given to the police unless I paid some money. Good luck with that I said. I did say too good to be true.

Online bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4