Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good TS girls in Nottingham  (Read 1256 times)

mikelovesgirls98

I have saw Lucy Rose she is a very sexy but her prices have increased - any other girls?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Nothing mate. I’m afraid unless a good tour girl comes along.

How about a review of Lucy quite fancy her myself.

streetfighter1975

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’m trying to sort out a time with her but she very limited unfortunately

mikelovesgirls98

Lucy Rose is very feminine, passive as she is on hormones - would think she is born female. Cummed 10 minutes in, she is breathtaking. I nearly fell in love but bit broke at the moment and she’s increased her prices.

External Link/Members Only

Offline yeah2009

Lucy Rose is very feminine, passive as she is on hormones - would think she is born female. Cummed 10 minutes in, she is breathtaking. I nearly fell in love but bit broke at the moment and she’s increased her prices.

External Link/Members Only

Hey Mike, was wondering does Lucy have breast implants? Looks flat chested on older pics but recent ones suggest implants? Am keen to meet but those rates are so high.

Offline Taggart

This TS has been on my radar, but I simply cant believe she is 18. Maybe 20-21. Worse is that she's asking for £200/hr.
That's crazy pricing for the East Midlands whether GG or TS, and FFS, she's no reports, just a bloody fluffy profile.

Just what makes her think she is worth that much - can anyone tell me?

Offline whiskyfan

This TS has been on my radar, but I simply cant believe she is 18. Maybe 20-21. Worse is that she's asking for £200/hr.
That's crazy pricing for the East Midlands whether GG or TS, and FFS, she's no reports, just a bloody fluffy profile.

Agreed, very much doubt she's 18. Might want to read this thread though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224448.0

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 06:36:08 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Taggart

Thanks seen that and commented.  Best not say anymore to avoid a ban!

Offline Grenadier36

Is this not "livsmoor" - External Link/Members Only:unknown:

Offline tslucyrose

• Service Provider
Hi!!! This is Lucy, I believe I can charge my prices as I am offering a professional service. If you do not like my prices then don’t suggest coming to see me lol

Offline tslucyrose

• Service Provider
Thanks seen that and commented.  Best not say anymore to avoid a ban!

Call me and we can discuss over phone x

Offline Grenadier36

Call me and we can discuss over phone x
Toutings not allowed on here  :thumbsdown: