Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_cute_lisa - London, Tufnell Park  (Read 1611 times)

15 review(s) for Top GFE (7 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

sexy_cute_lisa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Shame this one wasn;'t very good as I find her very attractive and is very local to me.
Seen her twice as was not happy with the first time –didn't click. Second time was better but probably won’t return.

£60 – 30 mins

Location: 2 mins walk north from Tufnell Park tube station on Junction road.

Positive

•   Lovely flat. She lives downstairs in the basement and works up stairs. Sparsely furnished, high ceilings, bright and airy and clean.
•   Tall girl, natural blonde, cute head band as in pic 3 her gallery, clean, smells nice.
•   Very good dfk. Probably her best trait is her lips. Sooo kissable.
•   Owo was not bad (better on first meet) with a little dt but her eyes started to water so stopped.
•   Lovely smile

•      Really stared into my eyes for as long as we were facing each other which I find unusual. Nice hazel, light brown eyes.

Neutral

•   Cowgirl was ok.
•   No pillows on bed.
•   Comms delayed as getting translated by maid and forwarded to lisa.
•   Anal available (apparently) on hour punts.
•   Strip tease was not very sexy.

Negative

•   Totally unresponsive to ro. Big turn off – feel like a pervert, so stopped after realising with was no go.
•   No emotion shown.
•   Practically no English so very hard to communicate, let alone talk.
•   Pretty sure my towel was not totally clean.
•   Seemed bored on my first meet, so took more control second time.
•      Took fucking ages to open the door.

Lack of energy and interest combined with practically no English made it a mediocre punt. If it was not for her looks (imo) she would be damp squib, with no sexiness whatsoever. Wish it had been positive as quite fancy her and her price is good.

Offline The_Don

Shame as I've tried to book her. It was to troublesome to get the times or even days I wanted. So looks like I give this one a miss.

Thanks for the review

Offline MrSmiley

you're welcome Don. I'm afraid she is not worth seeing. Really wanted her to be good, but alas there's a blankness to her service which makes me uncomfortable. also it wasn't really till the second time that I realised her english is practically non existent.

doobes

Torn. I was all set to go on the two positives but this has me thinking again. A back-up for now I think.

Offline mr420

Shame as I've tried to book her. It was to troublesome to get the times or even days I wanted. So looks like I give this one a miss.

Thanks for the review

i've enquired about seeing her a few times but it never happened . . but she seems to be more available during the night/early mornings as ive always managed to get a response from the maid during these times about her availability. something about her look just don't sit well with me though.

Offline mr420

oops . . was meant to respond to your quote separately . . my bad.

Offline king tarzan

Saw her last night.
In fairness In my opinion attractive about 7/10
Way way above average looking but not world class looking facially  but pretty.
She has a hot body long legs flat stomach very firm nice rear end..
Maybe the lads like waffling matches when they see these honeys.
I am not bothered about talkies and she more than satisfied my physical needs.
My banana was in heaven enjoying owo with full eye contact deep throat plenty of dfk mango Licking. .
Good sex and she was tight too..
Fair enough she don't talk much but she makes up for that in non stop catering for physical needs..
Unfair criticism for physical appearance and attitude by others on here..
If she was in a night club and got pulled the man would be given a thumbs up...
IMO very good vfm at £100 for hour
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac