Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threats  (Read 1379 times)

guy88

first time post so apologies if its not allowed

Have had an incident where i text to ask availability of someone on AW, got a message back with an address, didnt see it then got a message just saying No answer......... lol OK

now about 3 hours later i got a load of whatsapp pics showing my facebook profile etc and threats to send messages to friends etc

in the message they are saying they know my mobile provider and they will find where i live and screenshot messages to people etc

obviously i dont need the hassle of this and in fact im a little worried

bigmanbigman

Never give your phone number to face book.

Offline Widescreen

Have had an incident where i text to ask availability of someone on AW, got a message back with an address, didnt see it then got a message just saying No answer......... lol OK

now about 3 hours later i got a load of whatsapp pics showing my facebook profile etc and threats to send messages to friends etc

in the message they are saying they know my mobile provider and they will find where i live and screenshot messages to people etc

Are you related to apetrain ?

vw

Was the girl called nancy or megan ?

Are you from Indian/Pakistan or that region ?

post the link. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:22:37 pm by vw »

vw

too late they have linked his facebook to his number by the sound of it.

Offline cueball

I would have thought in your twelve months of membership you'd have learnt to get a throw away pay as you go punting phone... no facebook, no whatsapp, no link, no problem

bigmanbigman

Op your where your at guess your have to ride it out and learn the way forward the internet is a fickel beast

Offline Bangers and Gash

better still, never have facebook.  :thumbsup:

Offline curry

Mitigation is best policy why havent you  deactivated your facebook account?!?! at least that way they cant get to you.

I think this one could be worthy of a popcorn stall seems very similar to another thread recently posted on here!!

Offline brownman

Never add your phone number to Facebook, and always use a punting phone. Basic things to protect yourself.
Maybe let Admin know who she is, so she can be added to the blacklist, but that's up to you.

Offline HarryZZ

Odd, you ask about availability and they send all their details and accept it as a booking, then go internet crazy to trace you.

You often see SPs on UKE complaining about no shows, and I guess we've all had experiences of change of plans by either party, and there are some crazy ladies out there, addicts and those working for greedy pimps, also very odd that after all this you seem to be desperate to protect her identity.

Online mr.bluesky

better still, never have facebook.  :thumbsup:

+1  :thumbsup: Never signed up to Facebook , never will

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Offline myothernameis

First time post, you need to try better, don't think were being fooled by your post, and how many more posts can you make before your  :thumbsdown: :bomb: gone...banned

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never add your phone number to Facebook, and always use a punting phone. Basic things to protect yourself.

Never had a punting phone, never needed one ------ however I do understand why some punters need one.     :hi:

Offline shagmore

The phone company will not and can not give out name and address of your number, Data protection act, and all that.

But my advise is don't use social media, no Facebook, twitter or shit like that, if you do use an independent new number that is not related to another account.

Is Apetrain a cousin, or brother by any chance

:dash:

Offline NIK

I think this one could be worthy of a popcorn stall seems very similar to another thread recently posted on here!!

In other words, more bollocks.  :dash: