Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £40 upfront yes or no  (Read 863 times)

Offline Tataboy

This lady on aw based in llanelli  and Swansea requires £40 upfront Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/The+Sensual+Princess - Get QR Code

Offline Doyle

I don't think you'll get many "yes" votes from members on here  :)

I wouldn't even consider her, the tone of her profile puts me right off.  Even if I did fancy her I wouldn't do the deposit.  Too many other options that don't require it.  Might be different in your neck for the woods though, and only you can decide if she's worth the risk.  Two positive reviews on here that I'm sure you've seen.

Offline Tataboy

Exactly what I thought strange profile :scare:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Deposit!! Anyone considering such an option must be slightly deluded

Offline Jimmy83

I offer OUTCALLS to comfortable private homes and quality hotels only. I require a £40 deposit upfront for all new clients - this is to secure your booking and protect me from time wasters and no shows

I also offer super discrete INCALLS in both LLANELLI and SWANSEA as requested by you. My incalls are always subject to a £40 deposit and must be booked with a minimum of 24hrs notice

This is the part that confuses me. She needs a £40 deposit for both incall and outcall? And 24 hours notice? I usually only punt when the mood strikes me, by the time 24 hours is up I won't be horny anymore.

Plus, if you read her "services" tab, she doesn't offer Penetration or OWO (Or even OW based on the rest of the profile).

Not sure why on earth you'd want to spend £150 on her?

Offline martypoos

Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline clevertrevor

She sounds as nuts as that Hollie bird that was going around a while back.  As for a deposit?  Absolutely no chance, whoever they are!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Talks about her "charitable work commitments". Certainly an odd one. 

Offline justalad

I’d want a deposit and payment off her... yes there’s a market for all but!

- Price
- Wording of profile
- Looks
- Deposit

Four good reasons why I wouldn’t touch her.

Offline joninbristol

No.
Never.
Not under any circumstances.
99.99% of SPs don't ask for one.
Those that do are likely to walk with it and you'll never see it again.
Don't give in to temptation, ever.
End of reply.

Offline happypopper

Banned reason: Low-key troll making stupid "comedy" posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Le chef

I’ve messaged this one as she’s new in the area the message back was a no for me. No oral or penetration doesn’t see guys with a belly so that’s me out  :D  and £40 deposit na dim diolch.

Offline martypoos

That’s because she has a belly and we might clash  :wacko:

The overnight looks good “ separate bedrooms “  :crazy:
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline joninbristol

That’s because she has a belly and we might clash  :wacko:
The overnight looks good “ separate bedrooms “  :crazy:

Sounds more like a marriage proposal !  :lol:

Offline aazbo22

If you can send me £40 to my account I will give you my opinion  :cool:

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Never pay in advance, there is so choice walk on.

Offline ValleyMan73

Has to be a scam! It's a no from me.

Offline walshy101

You want to fufill your needs but you have options they want to support there lifestyle so should be great full of your business a deposit is a big no I understand the time waster situation but that is all part of there business not your problem