Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Magic_Memories?  (Read 603 times)

Offline MA333

So, I've seen her profile numerous times, she looks super hot and it definitely entices me. It seems like she's really into rough stuff, which is certainly my kind of thing.

I tried to TOFTT but when I emailed her, she read my message but had no reply. I'm going to try again for this weekend but has anyone else met her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline martypoos

I paid a visit a while ago and from what I remember she was very accommodating, she was a size 12 then, dressed to please and gave good owo.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Pondbargains

I did a few months ago, really enjoyed. Wasn't able to register here back then so made no review, a lot of visits fall into that category. Sadly her listing a few days ago said she was no longer working in this industry but it has slightly changed since.

She was very friendly, chatty, I always get nervous and she soon put me at ease. No OWO sadly but it didn't state it on her listing so I didn't expect it. The main act was very good, she matched my rhythm perfectly.

Offline MA333

I did a few months ago, really enjoyed. Wasn't able to register here back then so made no review, a lot of visits fall into that category. Sadly her listing a few days ago said she was no longer working in this industry but it has slightly changed since.

She was very friendly, chatty, I always get nervous and she soon put me at ease. No OWO sadly but it didn't state it on her listing so I didn't expect it. The main act was very good, she matched my rhythm perfectly.

Yeah, it had changed. I had emailed her this morning, requesting a booking this weekend, and she's read my email but she hasn't replied. Not the first time she's ignored me when requesting a booking, so I guess she's ignoring me for some reason? :dash:

If you saw her a few months ago then you can put a review down, even if she seems like she's "no longer active", though it seems like she currently is. Iirc, I remember seeing a mod post somewhere that the maximum limit for reviewing a WG is 12 months
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 06:57:34 pm by MA333 »

Online SALIBA

I've seen her. She's lovely and very friendly. Her profile says she's not taking bookings atm? Kinda a shame. I would visit her again if she was.