Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198357 times)

Offline ledley

Cardiff has had a mediocre few months on the Asian front but this week is probably the best I have ever seen.

Coco is back (I can confirm this as I have just seen her) at St Peters. I've weighed it up over the last 12 months (I've seen her 4 times) and she is my best punt ever. Nice body, great ass, perfect tits and a dirty/filthy smile. Also gives OWO with herbal tea.... one of best feelings I've felt. Also open to DFK. There is no link on AW that I can find right now but look on board over last few weeks and her tel is there (don't want to share tel on public board)

Secondly you have Mandy at Pomeroy street this week (was at Richmond last week). External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Few mixed reviews last week but in my opinion she is a top punt. OWO, FK, lovely body, tits and ass and she will literally do anything you want  :angelgirl:

Thirdly you have Asian Kimberley - External Link/Members Only
She does not offer owo or fk but she is fu*king sexy and has a great body.

Guys embrace this week as all 3 leave Cardiff on Sunday night  :hi:

Offline goldenoldie

a visitor to Cardiff i did see Asian Kimberly and thought she was fantastic

Offline ledley

Cardiff has had a mediocre few months on the Asian front but this week is probably the best I have ever seen.

Coco is back (I can confirm this as I have just seen her) at St Peters. I've weighed it up over the last 12 months (I've seen her 4 times) and she is my best punt ever. Nice body, great ass, perfect tits and a dirty/filthy smile. Also gives OWO with herbal tea.... one of best feelings I've felt. Also open to DFK. There is no link on AW that I can find right now but look on board over last few weeks and her tel is there (don't want to share tel on public board)

Secondly you have Mandy at Pomeroy street this week (was at Richmond last week). External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Few mixed reviews last week but in my opinion she is a top punt. OWO, FK, lovely body, tits and ass and she will literally do anything you want  :angelgirl:

Thirdly you have Asian Kimberley - External Link/Members Only
She does not offer owo or fk but she is fu*king sexy and has a great body.

Guys embrace this week as all 3 leave Cardiff on Sunday night  :hi:

Apologies guys I posted wrong link for Asian Kimberley .. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Welsh and Proud !

I've looked back through the various Asian threads but can't find a number for St. Peter's. Fancy giving Coco a try following your comments Ledley.
Have to say I went to Richmond Road and saw Mandy last week. Can't say I was impressed, place seemed fairly seedy and dirty, and can't say she did much for me....
Can't find a way to contact St Peters anywhere....
Any help would be gratefully received.......

valleypunter

I've seen St Peters mentioned a few times.. Where is it?

Offline ledley

Wanted to avoid tel on thread but i suppose it is the same as posting a profile. 07425089884 have fun gents. Remember to ask for herbal tea with owo.

Enjoy lads.

P.s mandy seems to be a mixed bag on reviews, i must have been lucky with her. But what cant be denied is her tits n ass  :hi:

ValleyMan1

Price wise are we talking £60 for 30 mins with Coco?

Offline ledley

Welsh and Proud !

Cheers Ledley! Much appreciated

ValleyMan1

valleypunter

Offline ledley

anyone else been to see Coco this week?

Welsh and Proud !

Offline wholuvsubaby

Top marks to Ledley

I went to see CoCo today to see what all the fuss is about and boy Ledley was not joking about the experience of the hot herbal tea BJ - I have had the pleasure of something similar before from one of the gorgeous but dirty married Milfs that use to work in my finance dept. but CoCO takes it to an even higher level.

She is only here until Sunday so get in quick - she tells me that she is off to London

Definitely worth the effort.

Offline ledley

Top marks to Ledley

I went to see CoCo today to see what all the fuss is about and boy Ledley was not joking about the experience of the hot herbal tea BJ - I have had the pleasure of something similar before from one of the gorgeous but dirty married Milfs that use to work in my finance dept. but CoCO takes it to an even higher level.

She is only here until Sunday so get in quick - she tells me that she is off to London

Definitely worth the effort.

Gd man  :drinks: she is amazing. Also she got cracking tits

Offline goldenoldie

has Asian Kimberly left Cardiff already? her number has gone from AW

Offline ledley

has Asian Kimberly left Cardiff already? her number has gone from AW

that is usually what it means  :dash:

last time i saw her she said she will be back again soon. She has trouble sorting accomodation when she is here.

Ah last time i saw her she was wearing the smallest thong and heels  :angelgirl:

Offline goldenoldie

that makes me feel worse about not seeing her this weekend (though fortunately i did see her last w/e)

Offline ledley

that makes me feel worse about not seeing her this weekend (though fortunately i did see her last w/e)

U should go and see coco or mandy as per posts above.

Offline goldenoldie

Offline wholuvsubaby

Gd man  :drinks: she is amazing. Also she got cracking tits

Found myself going back to join Coco for another cup of tea yesterday!

Special
 :wacko:

Offline ledley

this week keeps getting better..... YAYA is back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

my review from when she was last here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23950.msg350932;topicseen#msg350932

[edit]

I presume it is same girl as before though I will go to see her and report back.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 03:05:54 pm by ledley »

Offline ledley

went to see Yaya and it is her. She is the girl in the photos however they are photo shopped. She is hot though, nice body, ass and huge tits for someone who is about 5 foot.

spent about 5 minutes rubbing baby oil into her tits  :cool:

Fucking love a good asian.

I'm working offshore for a couple of weeks followed by a trip to Hong Kong and Thailand (on business but I'm going to sample many women I hope),  so happy punting gents  :drinks:

Offline ampersand

She has OWO on her profile - does she do it? Does she provide a full service - no sign of penetration on her profile?

Offline ledley

She has OWO on her profile - does she do it? Does she provide a full service - no sign of penetration on her profile?

I had a covered bj but but I didn't enquire for it as an extra ( but all the other thai girls offer for extra tenner so she probably does). she does full service and gives a very good massage (deep muscle tissue and body to body). does fk but not dfk.

Located by the millennium stadium.

ddrew

Went to St Peters today. Phoned beforehand and checked if COCO was available, was to 'YES'

This was my first trip here, after entering the hallway and taking my shoes off I was put in 'the room' with a lady. She was in a corset and bigger than I expected. I said are you 'COCO' , she had no idea what I was saying and clear wasn't. She said her name was 'sisi' or something. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and handed over the bucks. Started DFK , thought this is ok and then she undressed me, thought not a looker but its going well and then the corset came off.
That was it, Mr Hard became Mr soft and it was game over. Got her to finish me by hand, it wasn't going to happen any other way

In summary , lovely lady but if you are not a chubby chaser avoid for the next week or so

mmxxo

I was planning on going to one of the Asian places today, but it looks like I've missed out! It seems all the good ones left yesterday. I was hoping to meet Coco, as I'd heard about her herbal tea BJ.

Does anyone know if there is any worth visiting today? Sexy Thai Yayaseems like the safest bet: 
External Link/Members Only

Offline wholuvsubaby

So here I am in cardiff with a few hours to kill this morning and no oriental recommendations or even commentary for this week.

Anyone have any advice if any of the oriental establishments are worth a visit today?

Cheers fellow punters

Offline PuntingPete

This is where Corus Boy is missed on the forum, he was the font of all knowledge especially on the Asian shops  :hi:

the gypsie

Hi guys

Iv been reading posts on this site for a while now and thought I'd give back to the community

I'm 25 reasonably fit and not bad lookin and generally go for the Asian girls although i do make exceptions

Anyway if anyone was wondering about the Asian girls this week until Sunday they go as follows;

Pomery street has a girl that iv seen a few times in both pomery and richmond. She's probably in her early thirtys, late twentys but has nice big tits and a pretty petite body. She puts the effort in, licking you all over and gives some good head when she eventually puts the jonny on although she may aswell of sucked without as she was lickin evvverything but the tip. Very compliant and seems happy with a good massage too. Well worth the price I think

The girl from richmond is very tall. I'm about 5'11 maybe 6 and she was pretty much the same size if not taller which is strange for a Chinese girl. Anyway I still went through with it as I was horny and couldn't be arsed goin elsewhere. That said she was not a total waste of money. Sucked and then let me bang her in any which way I wanted for half an hour with no time for a massage. Oh well. Decent enough tits and a decent enough arse, not exactly a pretty face but she makes some. Sexy noises and sucks your neck and body when goin at it so kinda made up for it

I recommend pomery street over richmond this week without a doubt. Il keep posting for anyone that's interested

Offline ledley

Hi guys

Iv been reading posts on this site for a while now and thought I'd give back to the community

I'm 25 reasonably fit and not bad lookin and generally go for the Asian girls although i do make exceptions

Anyway if anyone was wondering about the Asian girls this week until Sunday they go as follows;

Pomery street has a girl that iv seen a few times in both pomery and richmond. She's probably in her early thirtys, late twentys but has nice big tits and a pretty petite body. She puts the effort in, licking you all over and gives some good head when she eventually puts the jonny on although she may aswell of sucked without as she was lickin evvverything but the tip. Very compliant and seems happy with a good massage too. Well worth the price I think

The girl from richmond is very tall. I'm about 5'11 maybe 6 and she was pretty much the same size if not taller which is strange for a Chinese girl. Anyway I still went through with it as I was horny and couldn't be arsed goin elsewhere. That said she was not a total waste of money. Sucked and then let me bang her in any which way I wanted for half an hour with no time for a massage. Oh well. Decent enough tits and a decent enough arse, not exactly a pretty face but she makes some. Sexy noises and sucks your neck and body when goin at it so kinda made up for it

I recommend pomery street over richmond this week without a doubt. Il keep posting for anyone that's interested

cheers bud, appreciate the info shared.

I've been away a few weeks but I have been to pomeroy also this week. U r right about her licking everywhere. She is not the best looking but certainly puts the works in and giggles a lot.

I think i'll avoid richmond road given your description.

Pandy sexy thai is still here tho I think she moves on again tomorrow but she is well worth a punt. I've not been to St Peters site in a while, not even sure if they are there anymore?

Offline ledley

Just visited st peters rd. Nice punt. Tall chinese girl with nice body amd ass. Gave me a lap dance follow by oral and sex in about 3 positions. She is better looking than the girl at pomeroy st this week. She has barely any english but understood the basic sex words  :lol: small tits but nice enough. Id predict she is about 30

the gypsie

St Peters street? Never been before,Is it the same sorta deal as the other Asian places? Also what's the pandy Thai place like? Do they work the same way as pomery street etc (as in fake pics but different girl each week)? And whats the service like?

Cheers

mmxxo

No, that one is a little different. Some of the girls there just do massage with HR, though they may do extras. Most of the pics are real. Pandy is worth a visit. Her face isn't the best, but she's got a nice enough body and the service is very good. She gives a great massage too. She does a full service and OWO is an extra £10.

You should look out for Zizi, who works in the same place. She was there just before Christmas, but said she would be back in about 6 months.

Offline ledley

St Peters is about a 5 min walk from the Richmond rd place. Pretty much the same deal though it cost £10 more and the girls tend to be slightly better standard (most of the time)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Thai birds work opposite the millennium stadium in town and will pretty much do anything you want but often ask for £10/£20 for extras. Though £50 will get you full service with Pandy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ledley

One more thing, the Thai girls tend to rotate between Pandy, Yaya and Zizzi. Yaya and Zizzi are stunning but as already posted, Pandy is not the prettiest but has a great body and tits.

I did a review on Yaya few months back

Offline ledley

Just spoke to pomeroy and according to them the girl this week is 21 years ild and size 6. Has anyone been today and able to confirm? My punting day this week will probably be Friday  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

Just spoke to pomeroy and according to them the girl this week is 21 years ild and size 6. Has anyone been today and able to confirm? My punting day this week will probably be Friday  :hi:

Bloody hell, someone had better get down there & check her out  :wackogirl:

Offline ledley

Bloody hell, someone had better get down there & check her out  :wackogirl:

my thoughts exactly. Asian shop code usually represents the below:
Size 10 is a fatty
size 8 is normal
size 6 is lovely

age 25 is 35
Age 24 is 30
age 22 is late twenties

so by that pattern we should see a fit bird in her early twenties

ValleyMan1

Just been to Pomeroy St and can confirm that she is probably 21 and a size 6. She has lovely tits. It ends there. It has to go down as my worst ever punt. She is 21 and acts like a 12 year old. When I arrived she complained my hands were cold so I had to use the heater to warm them up. Next thing we mess about for about 5 minutes without nothing really happening. No oral, and didn't seem too keen on sex. When I suggested sex she said "I give you hand relief first but you can only cum once". Tried for a bit and to no surprise downstairs was floppy so she started asking why don't I like her. After a bit more trying she said your 30 minutes is up. So I paid £50 for a shite hand job without cumming. Was pissed off when I left. Was really tempted to tell the man downstairs how shit she was but thought better. Ohh one more thing at the start she layed on the bed and said about 10 times I just wanna sleep. As I said, she probably is 21 because she was a bit immature and looked very inexperienced. Looked like she didn't really know how it all worked. Avoid guys! Save yourself £50!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:53:41 pm by ValleyMan1 »

Offline ledley

Just been to Pomeroy St and can confirm that she is probably 21 and a size 6. She has lovely tits. It ends there. It has to go down as my worst ever punt. She is 21 and acts like a 12 year old. When I arrived she complained my hands were cold so I had to use the heater to warm them up. Next thing we mess about for about 5 minutes without nothing really happening. No oral, and didn't seem too keen on sex. When I suggested sex she said "I give you hand relief first but you can only cum once". Tried for a bit and to no surprise downstairs was floppy so she started asking why don't I like her. After a bit more trying she said your 30 minutes is up. So I paid £50 for a shite hand job without cumming. Was pissed off when I left. Was really tempted to tell the man downstairs how shit she was but thought better. Ohh one more thing at the start she layed on the bed and said about 10 times I just wanna sleep. As I said, she probably is 21 because she was a bit immature and looked very inexperienced. Looked like she didn't really know how it all worked. Avoid guys! Save yourself £50!

ah shit, sounds a bad punt fella. Thanks for the feedback here. Typical that there is a nice wg and she is useless.

Was she good looking?

I guess I will visit richmond or st peters this week..

No news on richmond but I called st peters and was advised HKgirl 23, size 8, 34c..... haha pointless info most of the time but I always ask  :unknown:

Offline ledley

This is where Corus Boy is missed on the forum, he was the font of all knowledge especially on the Asian shops  :hi:

where is corus boy gone do you know? has he quit this site?

SeekingtheTruth

Think he quit after the whole sirphillip incident.

ValleyMan1

She was good looking. When I saw her I thought it would be a great punt. It was kinda awkward as she didn't take the lead at all. Normally start with a massage but she jumped on the bed and layed down for 5 minutes whilst doing nothing. What's pandy thai like? Good service?

Offline ledley

She was good looking. When I saw her I thought it would be a great punt. It was kinda awkward as she didn't take the lead at all. Normally start with a massage but she jumped on the bed and layed down for 5 minutes whilst doing nothing. What's pandy thai like? Good service?

i might try her and try and take a lead.  :lol:

pandy thai is a great punt. Not the best face but she gives incredible massage and she has a great body. About 5 foot tall but big natural tits.u get full service for 50 but no fk or owo. She charges extra for owo n fk. She is based opposite millennium stadium. Pandy rotates with zizzi and yaya. All great punts in fairness  zizzi is prettiest followed by yaya and then pandy. But pandy is best massage.

Offline ledley

Anyone been to richmond rd this week?

Offline secret_man

I was going to ask the same.... Although also considering popping my pandy cherry. Hmmmmm.

Offline secret_man

Just so you know i had a great punt just half hour ago. ledley, i know you like the larger breasts but these were nice, bigger than a palm tickler but b-c tops. She was no more than 5'4", thin and i thought pretty. I am guessing 28?

£10 extra for bbbj and she had some great tricks. Ball licking while pushing just behind and all sorts.

I know you look for slightly different to me but i enjoyed that kind of old school chinese hospitality etc. helping with your shirt and shoes etc. great fun and very compliant and friendly.

Offline Tazz!

I really want to have my 1st Chinese/Japanese punt but find myself always wary of what the girl will actually look like. Is there any resembalance to the stock photos they use?

Welsh and Proud !

Well , walk in, and if you don't like what you see, think with your head and not your bell end , and simply walk out !