Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *Bareback alert* - submissivetaboo  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Wcrasher89

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl is something else (not in a good way).

I actually spoke to her on SA months back, her arrogance is quite entertaining, proper rates herself, thinks she's worth millions.

Stumbled across her AW profile today and that same ego seems to have followed her on there.

It makes me laugh that she writes "I do not meet anyone under an hour. I will not be doing skivvy blow job work like an apprentice with a £3.20 wage thankie you.. :)" yet offers full bareback...

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl is something else (not in a good way).

I actually spoke to her on SA months back, her arrogance is quite entertaining, proper rates herself, thinks she's worth millions.

Stumbled across her AW profile today and that same ego seems to have followed her on there.

It makes me laugh that she writes "I do not meet anyone under an hour. I will not be doing skivvy blow job work like an apprentice with a £3.20 wage thankie you.. :)" yet offers full bareback...

Already been flagged here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250592.msg2565448#msg2565448

Shame as she looks great.

Offline Ferguson86

It is unusual for such a good looking girl to offer such a dangerous service, but you can tell she’s right up her own arse from her photos, let alone the blurb on her profile
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mil 34

Real shame, avoid like the plague

Offline iverthickone

Tbh she sounds a mess.

Hash wanted as a present, bb - even anal, self harm scars...Definitely one to avoid, but real shame.

Offline Benny121

£230 an Hour - I don't think so, Not even if i had the money to spare.

Offline winkywanky

Silly cow says she won't do any bookings less than 1hr because they're beneath her, then on her rates list it has prices for 15mins and 30mins  :rolleyes:.

Offline pantherblue

Headline also says "Reliable and Clean" well fuck me of course how stupid of us all to think otherwise,,,,,,,,
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac