Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advise for a first timer  (Read 2099 times)

vw

Plush patience only extends so far your dear Deirdre monologue
Dear Coma

I don't get the fear any more how can I get scared of punting again. hope you can put the fear of god back in /i want to feel alive again.

VW

An avid reader of your column

Offline Mansell

Your right VW, nerves have just vanished these days, bit worrying actually that was part of the fun.  :(

Mind feel for the OP, still remember the first, but does depend on your circumstances. No OH, then not the same "commitment" needed to go through with it.

Offline AnthG

Dear Coma

I don't get the fear any more how can I get scared of punting again. hope you can put the fear of god back in /i want to feel alive again.

VW

Try an overnighter, its what did it for me. I have totally lost the fear from punting, completely. But I was bricking it big style before my overnighter
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline OakTree

Sorry to disappoint guy but I couldn't make it... my nerves won over my willy, I had to cancel :(

You may need to consider if this really is for you. Once you start it's extremely difficult to walk away from. It's something you should think about.

Offline Cuntminion

Dear Coma

VW

Twelve man gang bang your the feature girl

Offline anonymous1

You may need to consider if this really is for you. Once you start it's extremely difficult to walk away from. It's something you should think about.
That kind of worries me tbh because I don't want to get into debt doing this, I plan to be sensible and only do this every 3 or 4 months, but if my first punt goes well then I might be in trouble...

Why oh Why did I book this in 7 days advance, the anticipation, nerves, excitement and anxiety all in one is too much. So I'd definitely agree with others and book it on the day if you can.