Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Hatta - Wirral - Gone legit?  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Count Duckula

so lockdown over. couldn't get to liverpool so decided on a visit to Golden Hatta in Birkenhead.

This is teh 2nd visit now where there has been no hint of extras. hand moved back onto the table when accidentally brushing the ladies thigh and whilst it has to be said a pretty good massage I was hoping for more.

Anyone else got a recent experience where they got a HE or has the place gone legit?

Offline Thephoenix

so lockdown over. couldn't get to liverpool so decided on a visit to Golden Hatta in Birkenhead.

This is teh 2nd visit now where there has been no hint of extras. hand moved back onto the table when accidentally brushing the ladies thigh and whilst it has to be said a pretty good massage I was hoping for more.

Anyone else got a recent experience where they got a HE or has the place gone legit?

In my experience if the massage was done by the owner, it was always strictly legit.
Unfortunately can't remember her name but it might be on previous posts.

Extras were available from other ladies in attendance.

Was she working by herself?  Depends on what time of the day you go.
The owner always opens the shop, and it's sometimes a couple of hours before a second lady arrives.

The owner won't do extras, but she's quite ok with the others providing that service.

Offline eddiem69

Offline Count Duckula

wasnt sandy - I know sandy and how it works with her - and were 3 of them there. girls name was Naya/maya .. something like that

Offline Matrix2718

I think it’s gone legit. I went this week having not been for over a year and there was no offer of extras. The massage was fine but doubt I’ll be going back anymore.

Offline hungrypunt

Could just be a newbie thinking she will last on the "just" massage

A few more reviews may come along soon of other girls there.

Offline Barclay Spank

I thought everywhere in Wirral was legit, apart from two places in Liscard. Same with Chester.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thephoenix

I thought everywhere in Wirral was legit, apart from two places in Liscard. Same with Chester.

Certainly true for Chester Thai parlours in my experience.
As you say, HE has always been available at Boonma and Makkhara in Wallasey, and until recently also at Golden Hatta in Birkenhead. Also of course Rock Ferry Thai.

There are a lot of other Thai massage places around Wirral and Ellesmere Port,  but none provide HE unless someone can tell us otherwise.

Offline Barclay Spank

Certainly true for Chester Thai parlours in my experience.
As you say, HE has always been available at Boonma and Makkhara in Wallasey, and until recently also at Golden Hatta in Birkenhead. Also of course Rock Ferry Thai.

There are a lot of other Thai massage places around Wirral and Ellesmere Port,  but none provide HE unless someone can tell us otherwise.
Rock Ferry Thai Massage is different from all the others because it is basically a brothel. You can spend half an hour with a girl for £60. I wouldn't bother paying extra to use the lower room - that was a disappointment. They've got a bath there and I had the idea of sharing the bath with a beautiful Thai girl. The bath wasn't working and the only 'girl' they had there was Annie who is neither beautiful or young. I've had some nice times there though.

Offline Matrix2718

Rock Ferry Thai Massage is different from all the others because it is basically a brothel. You can spend half an hour with a girl for £60. I wouldn't bother paying extra to use the lower room - that was a disappointment. They've got a bath there and I had the idea of sharing the bath with a beautiful Thai girl. The bath wasn't working and the only 'girl' they had there was Annie who is neither beautiful or young. I've had some nice times there though.

They’ve never been beautiful or young in my experience so I don’t bother going anymore.

Offline mexicola

Try the other Thai brothel in Rock Ferry (not RF Thai Massage). The have girls profiles on VS and AW. I've have a few session there of quickie FS, massage with FS and massage with HE

Offline Count Duckula

They’ve never been beautiful or young in my experience so I don’t bother going anymore.

IME I have also had my doubts about a couple of them even being girls.

Offline Barclay Spank

IME I have also had my doubts about a couple of them even being girls.
It's funny you should say that because I did wonder if Annie had been a man.

I had not heard of this other brothel in Rock Ferry. Is there a phone number for them? I can't go on VivaStreet or AdultWork at the moment because I'm in Rubens coffee shop. I'm already thinking what I would do if someone says I shouldn't be looking at ukpunting; I will say 'Do you have a problem with gambling? I'm addicted to horse racing'.

Offline Thephoenix

I had not heard of this other brothel in Rock Ferry. Is there a phone number for them? I can't go on VivaStreet or AdultWork at the moment because I'm in Rubens coffee shop. I'm already thinking what I would do if someone says I shouldn't be looking at ukpunting; I will say 'Do you have a problem with gambling? I'm addicted to horse racing'.

Search gumtree for Thai Massage Birkenhead.
The ad is posted by Maeya and includes the phone number.
It's actually located in Prenton East and is indicated on the Google map with the advert.

Offline Goldfinch

Search gumtree for Thai Massage Birkenhead.
The ad is posted by Maeya and includes the phone number.
It's actually located in Prenton East and is indicated on the Google map with the advert.
External Link/Members Only

Offline mexicola

This profile is linked to this other place. I've not seen the girl in this particular profile but I know that phone number links to it.

Offline Barclay Spank

This profile is linked to this other place. I've not seen the girl in this particular profile but I know that phone number links to it.
Thanks. Will I be able to have full sex with this girl or will it be hand relief only in addition to the massage?

I have seen some lovely girls at RFTM but it's very hit and miss.

Offline mexicola

Thanks. Will I be able to have full sex with this girl or will it be hand relief only in addition to the massage?

I have seen some lovely girls at RFTM but it's very hit and miss.

Depends which girls are working. Just call or text and see if FS is available.

Offline Bluboy

I’ve seen Maeya on a few occasions, massage and HE for £50, once asked her to get her tits out which she did, and they are great!!! She’s also on AW as Sweet Marisa and has penetration on her likes???

Offline Barclay Spank

Is she the very short, very young woman?

Offline Bluboy

Yeah, she is short, looks young but I think she is about 30 ish