Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny - Stevenage  (Read 612 times)

43 review(s) for Classy Jenny (41 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes

Jenny's (very brief) AW profile is accurate, although she is nearer 45 than 39, but that's expected. She's a 5'6" ish attractive 40s lady with a good body and very friendly attitude. Her English is good and conversation is easy.

Venue is a modern chain hotel in central Stevenage near Asda, I've seen another girl there years ago so I expect others have been there too. I parked a little way away and walked. No problems with access to the lifts or Reception staff.

Comms all good via text, location provided quickly and a confirmation text on the morning of the meet.

Text to say I'm nearby and receive the room number and how to get to the lifts.

Knock on the door and she's hiding behind it as usual. Greeted with a hug followed by lots of DFK before even handing over any cash! Break off to sort the paperwork and then it's back to DFK and undressing each other.

Onto the bed, I go down on her, her pussy is clean and niff-free and she seems to enjoy my efforts on there and her bum. Swap for OWO with good deep throat and eye contact. I can feel the sap rising so it's back to paying her some more attention with oral, rimming and fingering her pussy and arse. Flip her over for a proper rimming and then it's condom on and fucking in doggy to completion.

Clean up and a chat, I'm on my way in just under 30 minutes with another hug and a quick snog.

Overall a great punt, good VFM with a very friendly, enthusiastic and sexy lady. I would return, recommended.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Had the pleasure of her several times, not for a few years though. Her profile isn't that accurate though: "Im new girl in this work"?  :D  Here's a review from May 2014: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29211.0