Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siblings jailed for forcing woman into prostitution - UK  (Read 947 times)

Offline peter purves

A brother and sister who forced a young woman into prostitution have been jailed for 21 months.

Nicolae Ionita, 24, met his victim in Romania and brought her to the UK in September 2017 on the pretence he would find work for her.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonestown

I’m struggling to believe the bit where it says she left the house and ran to two members of the public who helped her flag down a police car, you would wait a long time around where I live to see a police car go by.

Offline nigel4498

I’m struggling to believe the bit where it says she left the house and ran to two members of the public who helped her flag down a police car, you would wait a long time around where I live to see a police car go by.

Police car, what do they look like then  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nbarnes

21 months is a joke.

So you can have a drunken fumble and get 4-5 years for rape, or you can hold someone against their will and force them to fuck strangers and get just under 2?

Sentence should have been same for rape.
How else will this be stamped out?

Offline Jonestown

21 months is a joke.

So you can have a drunken fumble and get 4-5 years for rape, or you can hold someone against their will and force them to fuck strangers and get just under 2?

Sentence should have been same for rape.
How else will this be stamped out?

Yes 21 months is a strange sentence for what on the face of it is a serious crime, but it Seems that she was only in the country for two months, which i know would be a long time if you are being held against your will, so I reckon there is more to this story than in the report..

Offline scutty brown

Offline scutty brown

I know of three local occurrences like that in the last year