Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The B word with SBs  (Read 1298 times)

Offline GogesusSS4

Apologies for the mere implication of the thread but was just wondering if users here feel just as strongly against bb with SBs as they do with SPs?

Offline hungrypunt

Yes....BB with anyone you have only just met and not been tested is Russian Roulette. Sbs will far more easily give out without thinking . I have to take my own condoms everytime as most just dont see themselves that way.

Course if you have long term sb and you are both clear then bb is perhaps on the menu for some. But you still cant trust the other party not to be shagging BB behind your back.

Online Moby Dick

OP please clarify what S and B stands for in SB?
Super Daddy/babe arrangement?

Offline GogesusSS4

Sorry for the confusion, yes you correct in that SBs in this case stands for sugar babies.

Online Moby Dick

In that case risks are same/possibly worse if they are not professional.
Unless you are in a monogamous relationship stick a welly on it.
Sorry for the confusion, yes you correct in that SBs in this case stands for sugar babies.

Offline PUNTY43

They're both selling sex so as far as protection is concerned I don't see a difference.

Offline shagmore

SB's are the same as Wgs, they just want to get a handful of older guys on board who think that they are exclusive for them. But really have a handful of other all in the same situation.
She is just coining it in.
Protection, protection, protection is always the way to go. - sounds like the name of a TV program

Offline finn5555

I have been seeing a SB for close to 18 months now but I still fuck the odd pro$$ie and I know she fucks guys her age so we always use condoms  :hi:

Offline TPreston

They're both selling sex so as far as protection is concerned I don't see a difference.

I think it's fair to say there is a bit delusion on both sides. The girl in denial about what they're doing and the guy similar despite the cold hard facts of it all being sex work whichever way you fluff it.

With the nature of swapping photos, chats and normally meeting in a public setting first adding a bigger element of 'choice' about the whole thing. With things processing in an organic way similar to how they would on a dating site, rather than a straightforward transaction.

The nature of this being more dating site than AW, tends to lead to more bareback like there would be in civvie dating. And the risks are huge. Nit quite creampieing Kirie, but rhe majority are students where STDs are rife. Then add in the fact if they'll bareback you, they'll bareback any other bloke they've met off there -, and who's he barebacked. Its some melting pot.

Over half of the girls I've met off seeking would have barebacked if not for my intervention. And even then I've been caught short a few times when urges at 3am or what not when a girls stopping over and wanted some.

Caught my first and only dose of chymidia off a girl on there and there where 2 contenders in the period. Had to awkwardly send a message to all partners working back from my previous clean test which wasnt good.

Offline fallentrees1321

SB's for me are still sex workers . They are exchanging stuff for sex . And would not be spending time with the men they do if they did not get the stuff they wanted .

Besides , some of these SB's seem genuinely fucked in the head(even compared to prossies)  and I would be worried about them getting pregnant to try and trap you and fulfil their lives .

Personally I dont BB with anyone ive just met . Be it punting or civvie street . Ive had a few sketch experiences dating when girls have tried to initiate BB even though we have been on like 2 or 3 dates and barely know each other .