Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clothing Malfunction  (Read 1346 times)

Offline brianthedog21

I had a great punt with Sexy Angelina External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ in Bristol today (I will do a review shortly). On walking back to the car through the Bristol crowds, I suddenly noticed I had put my sweatshirt on inside out. I did feel rather conspicuous  with just an umbrella to hide my stupidity  :wacko:

Offline shagmore

Offline Razor Boy

My brain always goes to mush after a good session with a cracking hottie ! So I can appreciate your faux pas Brian!
Hope you had a great shag! She looks lush  :P

Offline Blackpool Rock

I once spent a minute or so looking for my 2nd sock while getting dressed after a punt but it was already back on my foot  :dash:
The girl must have thought I was crazy as I kept asking her if she could see it and she kept saying you already have it but the words just didn't register  :wacko:

Online webpunter

:lol:  It might have taken a bit of explaining had you returned home without noticing & there was an OH

1st time i've seen the new face pic.  She looks stunning

Offline DrConners

I once spent a minute or so looking for my 2nd sock while getting dressed after a punt but it was already back on my foot  :dash:
The girl must have thought I was crazy as I kept asking her if she could see it and she kept saying you already have it but the words just didn't register  :wacko:

Brilliant  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline cheshiremark

you take your socks off? :lol: how novel!!

Offline Dipper

I usually keep em on for good luck. A bit like bagging up, feel more secure.  :thumbsup: :lol:

Offline blackburnian

I usually keep em on for good luck. A bit like bagging up, feel more secure.  :thumbsup: :lol:
And saves precious seconds if you need to make a sharp exit  :lol:

Bb

Offline scutty brown

real men either use their socks as a condom, or as a gag for the girl

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Obvious really, flies not done up.

Online webpunter

Which is why HP can go into battle wearing flip-flops  :lol:

real men either use their socks as a condom, or as a gag for the girl

We luv ya HP !

Offline cueball

:lol:

Do you keep your socks on?...... are you shy?  :D

5th Musketeer

They must get a bit soggy in your pre-punt shower   :D