Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Concern for WG - advice please  (Read 4785 times)

Offline eng7jab

Hi all,

Just wanted to get some advice following a slightly strange set of events over the weekend.

During the middle of last week I contacted a WG I see fairly regularly (she's independent and extensively reviewed elsewhere on these boards, hence no review from me to date) and booked a slot to see her on Saturday at 4pm. When Saturday came around, the girl in question texted me to ask if we could push it back to 6pm, and then later in the day texted again, very apologetically, to ask if we could do sometime on Sunday instead. Ordinarily, I would have been a little annoyed and would most likely have called it off, but my weekend was free, so I thought 'why not?' and confirmed to see her at 2pm on Sunday instead. As you can imagine, the girl was, again, very apologetic and thankful that I was happy to agree to move our meeting to the next day.

Here's the slightly strange part - on Sunday, I didn't hear anything from the WG all day, and arrived at her flat (having already texted her to tell her I was running 5 mins late without reply) and rang the buzzer. No answer. I texted her again, asking if she was in. Again - no answer. I waited for 10 minutes and tried calling her, but the phone rang through to voicemail. Finally, I tried her buzzer one more time, before texting her and letting her know that I was going home - around 30 minutes after I first arrived. As you can imagine, I was a bit annoyed at having wasted my time travelling to her flat for nothing, and my first assumption was that she'd had a better offer.

As the day went on, I thought about it more and my annoyance turned to concern as something didn't seem right to me. It's very possible that I'm overthinking this, but I've been meeting with this WG fairly regularly for over a year now, and she has always been extremely communicative - when plans have had to change (which they have, from time to time), she's always come back to me and let me know in good time. To hear nothing - no communication, no apology (particularly when she had been so apologetic the day before for having to change arrangements) for the rest of the day has made me wonder if something has happened to her and, if so, what - if anything - I should do.

I actually sent the girl in question a text asking her to let me know that all was okay because I was a little worried I hadn't heard anything from her at around 5pm, and have yet to receive a reply. Don't get me wrong - I'm not some White Knight planning on saving the day or anything similar, but it has made me question whether or not this WG is in a spot of bother. My question is - what is the protocol here? Is there somebody I can (preferably anonymously) report this to, in case something has happened to her? As I say, it's possible that I'm overthinking things, but It seems a little off and out of character for this WG to go silent and to ignore the booking completely, particularly when her phone was on and ringing through. If she was just ghosting me and didn't want to mention that she didn't want to hear from me anymore, then that's fine - I don't have an agenda here, other than to ease my own concerns.

One other point to note: I'm reluctant to name the girl in question at this point in case it turns out to be nothing, but I should say that I noticed her AW profile has had pictures added to her private gallery this morning. That should be indication enough that she's okay and simply decided not to have anything to do with me, but I also spotted that her profile also has links to somebody who manages profiles on behalf of WGs, so I'm not sure if that really means anything.

Apologies - I know this has been a bit long-winded, but all advice is greatly appreciated.

Online Jonestown

I would not interfere, if this girl is an independent she will have friends family etc to look out for her and would certainly not welcome you setting crime stoppers or the police on her case.

Offline puntingpumping1920

If I was you I would question my self if I have attachment issues towards this girl. 

She wasted your time and abandoned the booking.....it happens. Book another prostituite or rebook her again at a later date with a different number
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:55:08 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Roth

She's a prossie.  They go quiet and do strange things time to time.  Maybe she noticed you were becoming a little too attached and this is her way of moving you on? Anyhow she's updated her AW pics as you say so I doubt she would be doing that if she was in crisis. :hi:

Bin her and move on. :timeout:

Offline cueball

I suspect she doesn't want to see you.

Offline maxxblue

Hi all,

Just wanted to get some advice following a slightly strange set of events over the weekend.

Give her a negative review for pissing you about  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Give her a negative review for pissing you about  :hi:

Agree.

Don't allow EAS into your life fella. Neg her and move on.

vw

Look at her aw feedback to see when she last logged on there, may put your mind at rest !

fredpunter

Go  round to her flat and break in immediately ... better safe than sorry

James999

Perhaps she's avoiding you, no offence and all that but you do come accross as one boring weirdo  :music:

Offline Shearer1955

She has taught you the ways of the prossie in a simple lesson....move on grasshopper to pastures new & don't let the eas syndrome catch you again as it is a strange disease only caught by one person at a time  :hi:

Offline mh

she's independent and extensively reviewed elsewhere on these boards, hence no review from me to date

Perfect. Time to rewrite your post here as a negative review instead. She confirmed the booking then stood you up. Name so that other members can be wary and make sure they have a plan B if they still decide to book her.

Offline MikeBWales

Am sure her cat/dog died or or landlord had to evacuate the premises to do some emergency pest control or other urgent repairs

Offline Silver Birch

I suspect she doesn't want to see you.

My thoughts precisely. Sounds like you might have been getting too close, and you didn't take the hint when she started messing you about.

Offline MilleMiglia

Unless you think she's coerced/controlled/trafficked, stay well away.

Offline MrMatrix

Unless you know for sure, I'd stay out of it myself. And probably put a negative review in. :hi:

Offline Marmalade

As others have strongly indicated, she is almostly definitely telling you to fuck off. Maybe she's fed up of having you as a regular -- can be confusing to some prossies. Just leave her the fuck alone ffs and move on.

Offline Mansell

As others have strongly indicated, she is almostly definitely telling you to fuck off. Maybe she's fed up of having you as a regular -- can be confusing to some prossies. Just leave her the fuck alone ffs and move on.

Agree with this an others. She is NOT your responsibility FULL STOP. Just leave it. Leave it another couple of days to see if you get any half believable message from her, if not then we all look forward to your NEGATIVE review. Simple

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

As others have said, she's probably dumped you, time to move on.

Some WG's can be hopelessly disorganised, and inconsiderate towards their clients, but she still owes you an apology and explanation.  If you want to give her one last chance, wait a couple of weeks and then try to book her again.  If you get no reply, then you will know for sure.

She does deserve a negative review, but if you want to hold off until after your next attempt to book her, that's understandable.  If it was just some traumatic event that caused her to go off the rails, she might offer you a discount or something.

Offline rathbone

I don't think there's a protocol as such in a case like this.  The explanation might be quite innocent - she might have had phone trouble, family trouble or whatever; or she might want to bin you as a regular like others suggest - who knows.  As Lancelot suggests, it might be worth giving her breathing space and waiting a week or two then dropping her a short message to ask if she'd be happy to arrange another meeting.  Depending on her response, or lack of, you might get a better idea how things lie.

mikexxlong

Hi all,

During the middle of last week I contacted a WG I see fairly regularly (she's independent and extensively reviewed elsewhere on these boards, hence no review from me to date) and booked a slot to see her on Saturday at 4pm. When Saturday came around, the girl in question texted me to ask if we could push it back to 6pm, and then later in the day texted again, very apologetically, to ask if we could do sometime on Sunday instead. Ordinarily, I would have been a little annoyed and would most likely have called it off, but my weekend was free, so I thought 'why not?' and confirmed to see her at 2pm on Sunday instead. As you can imagine, the girl was, again, very apologetic and thankful that I was happy to agree to move our meeting to the next day.

Here's the slightly strange part - on Sunday, I didn't hear anything from the WG all day, and arrived at her flat (having already texted her to tell her I was running 5 mins late without reply) and rang the buzzer. No answer. I texted her again, asking if she was in. Again - no answer. I waited for 10 minutes and tried calling her, but the phone rang through to voicemail. Finally, I tried her buzzer one more time, before texting her and letting her know that I was going home - around 30 minutes after I first arrived. As you can imagine, I was a bit annoyed at having wasted my time travelling to her flat for nothing, and my first assumption was that she'd had a better offer.

As the day went on, I thought about it more and my annoyance turned to concern as something didn't seem right to me. It's very possible that I'm overthinking this, but I've been meeting with this WG fairly regularly for over a year now, and she has always been extremely communicative - when plans have had to change (which they have, from time to time), she's always come back to me and let me know in good time. To hear nothing - no communication, no apology (particularly when she had been so apologetic the day before for having to change arrangements) for the rest of the day has made me wonder if something has happened to her and, if so, what - if anything - I should do.

I actually sent the girl in question a text asking her to let me know that all was okay because I was a little worried I hadn't heard anything from her at around 5pm, and have yet to receive a reply. Don't get me wrong - I'm not some White Knight planning on saving the day or anything similar, but it has made me question whether or not this WG is in a spot of bother. My question is - what is the protocol here? Is there somebody I can (preferably anonymously) report this to, in case something has happened to her? As I say, it's possible that I'm overthinking things, but It seems a little off and out of character for this WG to go silent and to ignore the booking completely, particularly when her phone was on and ringing through. If she was just ghosting me and didn't want to mention that she didn't want to hear from me anymore, then that's fine - I don't have an agenda here, other than to ease my own concerns.

One other point to note: I'm reluctant to name the girl in question at this point in case it turns out to be nothing, but I should say that I noticed her AW profile has had pictures added to her private gallery this morning. That should be indication enough that she's okay and simply decided not to have anything to do with me, but I also spotted that her profile also has links to somebody who manages profiles on behalf of WGs, so I'm not sure if that really means anything.

Apologies - I know this has been a bit long-winded, but all advice is greatly appreciated.

own up you did her in didn't you! ,your just trying to make an alibi for yourself aren't you?
go on son you can tell us all about it
 :sarcastic:

Offline NervousJ

I think all you can do is just carry on and see if she gets in touch with you... Nowt you can do. Tbh, if it was a regular of mine, I'd send and email just asking if she was ok, then leave it at that until she did or didn't contact me.....

Offline Moresomes

Give it a week, then drive slowly past her house. If the window isn't full of bluebottles you can assume she's OK.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Serves the OP right for lending money to a pro$$ie.  :sarcastic:

mikexxlong

Give it a week, then drive slowly past her house. If the window isn't full of bluebottles you can assume she's OK.

the bluebottles might be wanting a word with mr eng7jab :sarcastic:

James999

Pro$$ies have an in built survival instinct, after an atom bomb only cockroaches and pro$$ies would be walking around  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Pro$$ies have an in built survival instinct, after an atom bomb only cockroaches and pro$$ies would be walking around  :hi:
A leg up from lying in their bed all day?

mikexxlong

Hidden Image/Members Only

yeah i would still hit it

with a 2x4  :cool:

Offline Bangers and Gash

.... meanwhile, thousands of overweight, dried-up mumsnetters spit cake and coffee over their keyboards   :lol:

Offline BlueRock

They're always on about this site or AW on mumsnet.....simple ain't it take yer feckin knickers off ladies. Any man would gladly do a task lasting about an hour that shut your complaining up for a week!

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

OP if she messed you about the day before and you'd had no communication with her on the Sunday either, why go to the punt? I think relatively few punters would have done so in that situation.

However if it is the case the WG just doesn't want to see you any more, going totally silent and risking punter randomly turning up at the house out of either genuine concern or ... something less chivalrous ... seems a weird way to do it?

Offline Marmalade

And if she's reading this she's probably putting him on a stalker blacklist.  :rolleyes:

Offline socks

And if she's reading this she's probably putting him on a stalker blacklist.  :rolleyes:
My guess is that his EAS is for that Isabel4you girl he reviewed last year.

Offline Marmalade

My guess is that his EAS is for that Isabel4you girl he reviewed last year.
And she's just read his neg poor thing  :vomit:  :cry:

Offline Northerndave666

OP, it does sound like you're a little too attached, but your heart may be in the right place. Caring that someone is acting outside of how they normally do, is nothing to be ashamed of, despite what some might say on here.

So possibly 3 things could have happened.

A family emergency
A much better offer
A desire not to see you again.

Give it a week, if you want to see her, text and see if there is a reply and go from there. No reply, then move on. Get a reply, ask what happened. One tip for the future. always confirm an appointment on the day before setting off to a punt.

Online scutty brown

well, there are three options aren't there?
1) she doesn't want to see you again
2) sudden change of circumstance has made her stop punting. Could be illness, family problems, boyfriend, pregnancy.......
3) she may have disappeared, possibly involuntary.

Only you know the girl, only you can evaluate which is most likely. If you think its 1 or 2, then forget her. Its none of your business. If you really think its 3, and that shes in danger then do the same as in any other suspected missing person case and report it to the police. But be very very careful to think this through clearly before you do as there are possible serious consequences both for you and for her.
It might make sense to post her ID here to check whether others have seen her since. Also as suggested earlier, try calling her from a different phone number

Offline Marmalade

Apparently cockroaches manage to survive without actually having sex unless they have to.

External Link/Members Only

Most of the prostitutes walking around would be Romanians, trying to learn from cockroaches.  :cool:

Offline munterhunter

In all the years I have been punting I've never met a WG that didn't have a life outside of work and 99.9% of them want to keep the two separate.
Even if you are a regular and have been seeing her for over a year if she had a problem she wanted you to know about then she would have let you know about it.

In it's most basic terms her interest in you is the money you pay her, if I were in your situation I would have written a negative review just stating what had happened. If she had a good reason for not seeing you and not letting you know then she can explain herself on her profile.

She will have people in her personal life or other WG's who will look out for her or offer help. You're a punter it really is none of your concern unless she approaches you.

I would't try booking her under another number or profile because if she's done this because she doesn't want to see you again then it will piss her off and you won't get a decent punt! If you really want to see her again text or mail her saying you were disappointed not to have seen her worried that she didn't let you know she was cancelling
and hope she is ok and ask her to contact you when she is able to rearrange.

In the meantime find another WG and don't over think things you pay her you fuck her you leave that's how it's supposed to work anything more complicated than that and you run into problems usually! 

Offline Marmalade

I would't try booking her under another number or profile because if she's done this because she doesn't want to see you again then it will piss her off and you won't get a decent punt!

Very much so. A very desperate ploy unless you are a miracle worker. (If it was an ex GF for instance, you could be sued for harassment - extreme maybe but some people just don't respect the rights of others to say no.) If she were in a sauna she might feel more obligated but indies are not and some of them are extremely capricious but no-one says they have to have your business. The OP has the right to be sad or saddo, or cry about an attack of External Link/Members Only, but disguising it as anything else after more than enough attempts to get a response is fucked up. Unless you are the local 'vicar'. In which case it is very fucked up!   :D

Offline puntingpumping1920

I was the one that advised that he should call on another number at a later date . He had good business relationship with the prostitute. At one point at a scheduled meeting she abandoned the meeting without notice...I advised him if he still wants to see her again call her again at a later date with a different number.

Its nothing serious. Girls abandoining meetings is a common risk when punting
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

mikexxlong

To the OP

if the circumstances are such that you have genuine concerns for her safety
contact the fucking police FFS

but i think this whore is your favourite pump possibly a case of EAS or your just a weird stalker type
and your concerned you no longer can get your fix rather than concern for the pro$$ie

i say again ,if the curcumstances are such that you have genuine concerns for her safety
contact the  police; do this anonymously if need be!

Offline Marmalade

To Sammyman... Sure I saw that, and we can have different opinions and give different advice it's not anything exclusive on god-given course of action to best result. Not an attack on you mate. Different scenarios are possible at either end of the scale but if he really knows what he's doing he wouldn't be asking hence I advise caution seeing as he's asked. If it were Nik I'd tell him to get round there and be sure to take some photos for us if the boyfriend throws a dustbin at him.  :cool:

But WGs are not 'friends' or 'people you know' -- you only know their work persona and EAS is a common cause of people overstepping the line. Even WGs encourage it sometimes, and not always maliciously. One I had as a reg was having a (civvie) house warming and mentioned it clearly as she felt I was a 'close enough friend' to be invited. I just gave her a long look. She was 19, almost 20, hung out with people going to raves and Ibiza, and how on earth would she explain a guy very considerably older than her unless here was some very deep and weird connection, like I was her French teacher or something.  :rolleyes: Even the ones that don't realise they are playing a part are playing a part. Prossie and punter both play a part and should stick to it except in very very exceptional mutual circumstances (and if the circumstances ever are that mutual they are, in my experience, almost always initiated by the girl.)

But hey ho, let's see. Maybe he will come back with a story to tell.  :D

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:14:40 pm by Marmalade »

Offline insignia

give it a month then walk past the flat and take a deep sniff, if you can smell death call cops, if not keep walking and dont turn back

Offline wheeliebinwanking

give it a month then walk past the flat and take a deep sniff, if you can smell death call cops, if not keep walking and dont turn back

WHS, you have to move on.

WBW

Offline s0whatsnew?

OP, you haven't told us where the girl comes from.  All girls will say they're independent, in reality very few really are, particularly the younger ones.  You say that her profile has signs of connections to someone else.  To me thats a sure sign that she's  'sergied' (owned).  Among other things she might simply be moved to a different locality.  Her work phone/sim will belong to the pimp and might have been changed.  If so she will have  lost your number.

A few days ago I got chatting to a young couple from Romania.  They told me they worked as carders; putting up prossie cards in phone boxes for 'the boss' .    I was surprised; there just aren't that many phone boxes around any more.  But what it shows (i think) is that there are several levels of trade.   I guess most cards would offer a cheaper rate than AW, more similar to a soho walk-up cum-and-go,  Which means that a girl can possibly be demoted, promoted, or sold from one gang to another.  The whole industry is much more organized and complex than appears on the surface.

So, reluctantly, I have to agree with the advice that its best to let it go.  The most likely explanation is that its due to a sergei decision, whatever it was.

Offline Marmalade

The OP has gone very quiet. He doubtless realises he's been a twat and didn't get told that his fixation was really in love with him or that his devotion would pay off, both of which would be ridiculous.

The only other thing he can do is go on Saafe and express his "concern" since that is a site for the interests of prossies.

If he ever decides to be a punter and go find paid sex with someone that is offering it to him there is always UKP which, in case he still hasn't noticed yet is a site for the interests of punters.

fredpunter

OP, you haven't told us where the girl comes from.  All girls will say they're independent, in reality very few really are, particularly the younger ones.  You say that her profile has signs of connections to someone else.  To me thats a sure sign that she's  'sergied' (owned).  Among other things she might simply be moved to a different locality.  Her work phone/sim will belong to the pimp and might have been changed.  If so she will have  lost your number.

A few days ago I got chatting to a young couple from Romania.  They told me they worked as carders; putting up prossie cards in phone boxes for 'the boss' .    I was surprised; there just aren't that many phone boxes around any more.  But what it shows (i think) is that there are several levels of trade.   I guess most cards would offer a cheaper rate than AW, more similar to a soho walk-up cum-and-go,  Which means that a girl can possibly be demoted, promoted, or sold from one gang to another.  The whole industry is much more organized and complex than appears on the surface.

So, reluctantly, I have to agree with the advice that its best to let it go.  The most likely explanation is that its due to a sergei decision, whatever it was.

you have deduced (or imagined) an awful lot based on your chat with a couple of lasses who weren't even prossies if what you say is true. And your use of such emotive language really needs backing up with evidence. Words like "owned" and "sold" should if true result in a call to the police.   

Offline welby

Might be a mild form of EAS, these things happen with our hobby, yes she might be one of your regulars, but she also has a life and I can understand your concern, but the best advice is to dust your shoes and move on, lots of WG's to choose from....... or rather give it a couple of weeks and try her out again....Goodluck   :diablo: :diablo:

Online Jonestown

you have deduced (or imagined) an awful lot based on your chat with a couple of lasses who weren't even prossies if what you say is true. And your use of such emotive language really needs backing up with evidence. Words like "owned" and "sold" should if true result in a call to the police.

He / she is another fantasist with no track record to give credence to their agenda / musings on prostitution.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:30:10 pm by Jonestown »