Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sergei and a profile swap for a poorly reviewed Sp.  (Read 314 times)

Offline lillythesavage

This profile  External Link/Members Only popped up last night in a search, not showing available today but was last night and Greek honey is right up my street.

Problem is I am sure it is a replacement profile for External Link/Members Only that recent reviews suggest is not Greek honey.

Surely sergei cannot have 2 tall Greeks with brown long hair, tits the same size with the same star sign. Oh and both on the large side.

I could be absolutely wrong and hoping I am but not going to find out after reading recent reviews.

Perhaps you gents know more than me, and can tell me my detective work is shite and I will get to taste Greek honey and well, not something not so nice.

Offline Baklava

She is on my long post lockdown HL   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I spoke with her on the phone and she is definitely Greek but I haven’t met her yet.

Offline lillythesavage

She is on my long post lockdown HL   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I spoke with her on the phone and she is definitely Greek but I haven’t met her yet.

They must be reading here, it has reverted to the original profile. I quite fancy her too but reading the few reviews and smells I just cannot bring myself to try.

Offline Baklava

They must be reading here, it has reverted to the original profile. I quite fancy her too but reading the few reviews and smells I just cannot bring myself to try.
I asked smiths who has reviewed her as neutral about her hygiene but no reply yet  :(