Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBB Jana Linke-Sippl / St. Pancras  (Read 540 times)

Offline caramba

The session took place in 2018. So the review can be transferred to the Regional Discussion area. Started the thread here just to be able to rate it.
Noticed her ad in wb270. Must still have a page there, but can't remember her stage name.
The communication was straightforward via email. Asked me what I was looking for etc. I found out later that I dealt with her, rather than an agent. A plus point in comparison with my previous meeting with Renata Hronova.
She was staying in Pullman Hotel. The tall building between St. Pancras and Euston. Access to her room was hassle-free, just got into the lift an knocked on the door. If I remember rightly, it was room [Removed by Mod].
Greeted me in a black bra and a thong. She was a bit leaner than her usual thick FBB looks. We posed next to each other in front of the mirror and she emphasised her superiority over me.
Paid her £200 and she started challenging me. Asked whether I wanted soft or hard domination and answered her own question smiling and saying "OK OK I'll go soft on you"
Most of the time she was on top of me, pinning me down to the bed and making fun of me. We were having a conversation in the meantime. Even discussing politics. She lived (that time) in [Removed by Mod] and told me she was from East Germany originally. Complained about how expensive London was.
Her eyes were a bit red, due to tiredness maybe. The bra came off. I wasn't demanding anything, but the encounter was going towards a sexual course spontaneously. She must have noticed my erection.
At about the 40th minute, she went through hard headlocks for a few minutes. I got a taste of her strength, but even though she had more muscle than Renata Hronova, she didn't have her beastial strength. Maybe due to the age difference.
In the last quarter things turned an interesting corner. We took the 69 position and she started to play with my c.ck, while my head was captured in a lock. I liked that play, trying to find how far I could go. Pulled the string of the thong aside and started exploring her areas with my tongue. This lasted around 10 minutes, she insisted that I should come, but I resisted. I didn't want to experience the loss of interest after the ejaculation.
That's how we ended the session. Parted in very good terms.
I would recommend her to any FBB enthusiast.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 06:24:07 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
OP, too much personal information was posted in your review.

For a recent review, even Room Number should not be mentioned.

Rule 22
Hotels may be named but not room numbers. General description of in-call locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers and/or street names.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 06:26:33 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline joninbristol

OP, too much personal information was posted in your review.

For a recent review, even Room Number should not be mentioned.

Rule 22
Hotels may be named but not room numbers. General description of in-call locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers and/or street names.

:thumbsup:

Thanks CoolTiger.
Always best to flag it to a moderator if you see excessive detail, as the OP may no longer be able to modify their post.
They can then make the judgement and redact it if deemed necessary, as above.