Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scammer Merrypink Bishopton  (Read 746 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 617786) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Ice121

External Link/Members Only
 be aware of this one comes on now and again on different names nick name Merrypink supposed to be from bishopton , account being accessed from Nigeria,  wants £80 deposit through paypal definitely a con . External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 05:29:11 pm by Ice121 »

Offline David1970

External Link/Members Only
 be aware of this one comes on now and again on different names nick name Merrypink supposed to be from bishopton , account being accessed from Nigeria,  wants £80 deposit through paypal definitely a con .

1 Did you have a meeting agreed with the SP? :unknown:
2 One link going nowhere other link not accessing from Nigeria :unknown:
3 Put the town/city and SP name in title :unknown:
4 This sounds like a warning not a review :unknown:
5 Can you please furnish us with more details :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 05:33:15 pm by David1970 »

Offline nike

I've fixed the title for you. However as David has already stated, more details required, if not, then it's getting moved to the discussions board.
@ David1970 The link at the bottom of the original  post is working.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 05:41:50 pm by nike »

Online myothernameis

I've fixed the title for you. However as David has already stated, more details required, if not, then it's getting moved to the discussions board.

Profile now gone

Offline David1970

2 One link going nowhere other link not accessing from Nigeria :unknown:

Online myothernameis

Offline Rookie67

At £120 for 30 mins for that - can't see many idiots falling for the scam (if it is one)

Offline nike

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 09:05:21 pm by nike »

Offline David1970

Offline Ice121

Opps sorry all as the post was only a warning , i should not have been in the reviews page, thanks for fixing it to this page nike. David , i never had a meet with the sp, I've not had a meet in a while thats why i don't post much , to my regret my reg sp meet girl has chucked it . The link  i posted was this Merrymink back on again the next day after i told them to frigg off , i only go on line now when i get sent a email from aw someone new is in your area, i knew straight away this was probs the same person or persons trying to rip off clients , i did wind it up for about 30 mins showing interest , myothernameis , posted the 1st link showing the one accessing from Nigeria , This one is back on again even today , Renfrewshire, Scotland , Bishopton

Offline seeker

She's definitely lost the plot  :wackogirl:

And anyone daft enough to pay a deposit ,
Well ,we know how that usually ends  :cry:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:34:53 pm by seeker »