Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Girls Glasgow  (Read 1873 times)

Offline JackLad

So I’ve been out of the game a good few years now.

Had a look over the last month or so with a view to eventually booking something.

What is with all the Brazilian girls? There seems to be a never ending stream of brand new lengthy profiles.

Am I missing something?

Obviously I’m assuming they’re not Brazilian, but still.. wtf?

Offline FBman78

The UK is still open for Brazilian nationals the EU and States are not due to the pandemic. This is the reason per one girl.

Offline Para124

The UK is still open for Brazilian nationals the EU and States are not due to the pandemic. This is the reason per one girl.

...and the rest are Roms who realise Brazilians get a better response/hit rate  :sarcastic:

Offline mickey1967

Mixed bag of reviews, some appear excellent, others less so.

Most reviewers seem to confirm the girls are from South America rather than being roms.

Aiming to try one soon   :)

Offline The Man With No Name

There's usually always been a decent-enough selection of hot (genuine, not gypo) Latinas in Glasgow and especially Edinburgh over the last few years - most of whom usually offer appropriately "exotic" services, usually with a higher degree of enthusiasm, on the whole, than most other foreign girls. They also, by and large, seem to be pretty decent with comms, work later than most and usually have lots of last-minute availablity. That's the good.

The bad is that they're often expensive to begin with and nearly always charge substantially extra for said exotic services. They also tend to come and go pretty quickly, meaning they rarely have the chance to clock up any decent reviews, thus booking one for a decent service can be a bit of a minefield, and's still ultimately a gamble once you have whittled it down.

Another negative is that while I'd say most are completely independent, or often simply work together, some have their comms. handled by a third party, raising concerns of potential pimping and trafficking.

Offline JackLad

Info much appreciated, cheers guys