Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Edinburgh give me your suggestions!  (Read 1635 times)

Offline ayynice

Hello my fellow punting Scotts!

will be visiting Edinburgh for a couple nights for a work trip next month and will have at least 1 whole day and most nights free to myself.

Looking for some WG suggestions or a bucket list of the Edinburgh crowd so to speak.

Max 150 p/h
Ideally Slim/toned Max size 8
Max age 40-45.
Don't mid Roms if they're good at what they do!
after GFE maybe a bit on the Dom side as well.
Also after a good FBSM

Will be staying in city centre EH1 I believe so ideally walkable to that or easy to get via Public transport.

Anyways Let me know :hi:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 06:33:46 pm by ayynice »

Offline Clattypats

Hello my fellow punting Scotts!

will be visiting Edinburgh for a couple nights for a work trip next month and will have at least 1 whole day and most nights free to myself.

Looking for some WG suggestions or a bucket list of the Edinburgh crowd so to speak.

Max 150 p/h
Ideally Slim/toned Max size 8
Max age 40-45.
Don't mid Roms if they're good at what they do!
after GFE maybe a bit on the Dom side as well.
Also after a good FBSM

Will be staying in city centre EH1 I believe so ideally walkable to that or easy to get via Public transport.

Anyways Let me know :hi:
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Edinburgh, but hopefully some members that know there can help you out, same as roles reversed (Were asking in Midlands)  :hi:

Offline ayynice

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Edinburgh, but hopefully some members that know there can help you out, same as roles reversed (Were asking in Midlands)  :hi:

For sure, just a note Birmingham isn't that great at the present  :dash:

Offline mickey1967

Well reviewed, fairly new girl below, based near Waverly Station.

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her myself, but planning to soon. Seems to turn her phone on usually around mid-day, same day bookings appear to be her preference.

Good luck!

Offline nike

There is always Blair st. sauna, it's in EH1. Just type BSS OR Blair st sauna, in search box,and it should bring up reviews , fir girls who work there.

Offline Cactus

You’ll be pushing your luck getting a size 8 post lockdown  ;)

External Link/Members Only Well reviewed, good punt (some rate her highly than I do & I’d rate her positive) and fits your criteria, although she doesn’t seem to be working at the minute.

External Link/Members Only  I’ve always enjoyed my punts with her, others have been messed around.

External Link/Members Only  Good punt and well reviewed.

External Link/Members Only Flakey as hell do make sure you have a plan B. Not seen her for a few years as she’s let me down too many times. Very skinny last time I saw her. However, whenever I’ve seen her the punt has been amazing.

External Link/Members Only Good punt and a really sound lassie, doesn’t seem to be working right now, but may be when you’re in town.

External Link/Members Only Her biggest positive is her reliability, which can sometimes be a real plus! Can be a bit vanilla, but last time I saw her, she was much better than she was before a long break, was a wee while back mind. Great body and a nice girl when she warms up to you.

External Link/Members Only I had a positive experience with her as have many others. Great service, but never been back for some reason.

I think any of the above would meet your criteria. Links posted should show reviews to allow further research.

Offline ayynice

Thanks for the recommendations I've got some research to do
 :hi:

Offline Malvolio

Like the OP I make infrequent visits to Edinburgh for work.  Not really knowing my way around the city I've found dropping into the saunas the simplest way to get a punt - advantages are you get to talk to the WGs before making your choice and find out exactly what they're up for doing.  New Town sauna is good and the other side of town to the Blair St sauna so may suit your needs.