Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tufnell Park - BustyDD&SweetTeen  (Read 3087 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for bustydd_angel2 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tonyleung

After a quiet spell over December - I booked Laura - External Link/Members Only - for an hour £100 - good comms no problems as I had expected from Laura's previous reviews - all done by AW messages wel in advance - Laura had just come back from Hols and I booked about 2 weeks in advance.
A week or so later, I saw Juia's green light come on back from her Holiday-  External Link/Members Only - I invited her to join the seession for 30 mins at the begining a) I was curious to meet her and b) I am looking for experiences > VFM at the moment.

So all good, comms sorted - Laura & Julia for 30 mins duo and another 30 mins with Laura.

On the day -on time no waiting on the door step -I was greeted with by them both in school uniform and FK - I jumped in the shower - and got back  to Kissing - was FK and some DFK from both.
Julia has a nice pert body and Laura has, well lets say those puppies were possibly the best pair of big natural breasts I have seen on a WG, Laura also has lovely long hair and a smile that is reaasuring and welcoming. Julia is cute as a button and very sweet.

so.. back to the punt lots of snogging standing and BJ's tops came off and pleased to say both girls weren't wearing bras or knickers as requested - this was a great touch the next half hour flew - onto the bed with loads of oral - owo- ro rimming and BJ.  Then as both were blowing me and Julia sucking on my nuts Julia gently said "see you darling" - I kinda - acknowledged it, but Laura was blowing me and taking me quite deep and it was great. Julia gave my cock a few farewell kisses and came up to give me some nice FK and I told her it had been good to meet her ,  :) .

I woke up a bit realising I better get my skates on smiled at Laura indicating be better start fucking - CG then quickly onto Speedbump/pronebone - this was good and I pop. While I relaxed Laura was happy to cuddle and make small talk - having not much time left I told Laura directly that I'd like to have another go OWO and CIM - I warned her that it might be alot of hard work - Laura laughed and said She'd take that challenge. She did a good job and I CIM with five mins left of my hour :) More chit chat and DFK (after Laura came back from bathroom) and I went to shower and said good bye - with more DFK .

Good service from both girls - My performance was lacklustre - but I throughly enjoyed fucking Laura - I'd be kicking myself for not shagging Julia - but I was having a great time. I fully intend to go see Julia again, ( I'd see Laura again too )

Highlight of the punt was snogging both girls and having a double blowjob - my first time and it was a good one.

Sidenote: Cash machine at Kentish town station free at Sainsburys just opposite. Edit: plus walk from Kentish town is ten mins easy.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:28:31 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline KentAde

Cheers for the review.
Can you tell us please how much you paid for the session, as sounds great with a 'taster' session with Julia and full on with Laura...?

Offline mattharding

Nice review. Been wanting to try Julia out for a while. Laura is delicious so if Julia shows as much enthusiasm as her, then I'll be in for a treat.

Shame she does not to a-levels but you can't have it all.

Offline Tonyleung

Guessing £160?

Aye, spot on there. I have read in past reviews that duo for the full hour is £200.

Offline Jason1971

Which would you say is the best, since I am thinking about seeing one of these two this week and can't decide. I know Julia is £10 cheaper but don't want that to drive my decision.

Offline bestbefore

Which would you say is the best, since I am thinking about seeing one of these two this week and can't decide. I know Julia is £10 cheaper but don't want that to drive my decision.

I have seen both, separately. If you are into DFK and boobs, go for Laura. Worth the tenner extra. But both great girls.

Offline Jason1971

I have seen both, separately. If you are into DFK and boobs, go for Laura. Worth the tenner extra. But both great girls.

Thanks that was the one I was leaning towards, may take the extra £20 in case I fancy anal when I get there.

Offline Tonyleung

Unless you are planning on retiring, I see no reason not to see them both. I had planned to, I kust decided to go for two birds with one stone.

Over n out Tony.