Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Maya 95 - Rayners Lane  (Read 1469 times)

2 review(s) for PETITE MAYA 95 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I picked her out as POTD last week: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65491.0

A negative experience, she's not cut out for this business. A dead fish performance with no movement or passion whatsoever. Had a tall and friendly attractive brunette translate as I confirmed services as her English is practically zero. Anyway closed lips kissing with zero movement or passion, so no fk despite having it confirmed. Lay there looking at me. Played with her tits which were nice and did RO, fingered her too - no extra. Asked her for OWO which was actually ok but too much hand action, she tried to wank me off. Sex was a little better, she seemed to enjoy being pounded as it's the only time she whimpered and moaned. Handed me wipes to clean myself then got up to get dressed. Left a bit early as there was no point of staying. She's also a few sizes bigger than her pics, maybe a size 12 and not as attractive as her pics in person. Maybe they're a few years old

Unfortunately she's not cut out for this business, didn't know what to do and didn't attempt to do anything. It was awkward so I took the initiative. She did seem to get genuinely wet and enjoyed being fucked without having to do any work herself. I wouldn't recommend.

Offline smiths

I picked her out as POTD last week: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65491.0

A negative experience, she's not cut out for this business. A dead fish performance with no movement or passion whatsoever. Had a tall and friendly attractive brunette translate as I confirmed services as her English is practically zero. Anyway closed lips kissing with zero movement or passion, so no fk despite having it confirmed. Lay there looking at me. Played with her tits which were nice and did RO, fingered her too - no extra. Asked her for OWO which was actually ok but too much hand action, she tried to wank me off. Sex was a little better, she seemed to enjoy being pounded as it's the only time she whimpered and moaned. Handed me wipes to clean myself then got up to get dressed. Left a bit early as there was no point of staying. She's also a few sizes bigger than her pics, maybe a size 12 and not as attractive as her pics in person. Maybe they're a few years old

Unfortunately she's not cut out for this business, didn't know what to do and didn't attempt to do anything. It was awkward so I took the initiative. She did seem to get genuinely wet and enjoyed being fucked without having to do any work herself. I wouldn't recommend.

Sorry to hear about this Sam, sounds awful, but thanks for reviewing. :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

I was looking at seeing her because she seems cute and is in an accessible location, plus - in contrast to Romanians - Hungarian WGs generally provide a good service, in my experience.

Therefore, thanks for TOFTT and reviewing - that's another £90 you've saved me, Sam.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Her flatmate Vanessa may be the better option, she has a positive on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65580.0

Offline punk

Sounds like a lazy cunt,who wants your cash,cant even be bothered to provide a 1/2 decent service.

Offline The_Don

Sound bad, hope then next punt works out better!

doobes

A shame SamLP. Thanks for TOFTT as I was massively tempted. :hi:

Offline GreyDave

Sam :hi:

Strouff mate that was pretty much the same as I got at 1pm yesterday I wish I had not bothered her tits are great and she is firm but as you said A DEAD FISH  :drinks:
Did you do a half of 15mins I wish I had just done15mins and then I would of had cash to fuck a good umin the evening
alll the best :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

Her flatmate Vanessa may be the better option, she has a positive on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65580.0
Yes but in the thread lurks a warning. Vanessa does share and duo with maya however the handler seems prone to bait with Vanessa and switch to Maya when it suits!!!! :thumbsdown:

Offline G.Raff

Sorry you had a bad punt Sam and thanks for the TOFTT!  :thumbsup:

I was very tempted after seeing the POD but now removed from my HL.

Offline SamLP

Sam :hi:

Strouff mate that was pretty much the same as I got at 1pm yesterday I wish I had not bothered her tits are great and she is firm but as you said A DEAD FISH  :drinks:
Did you do a half of 15mins I wish I had just done15mins and then I would of had cash to fuck a good umin the evening
alll the best :drinks:

I wish I had done 15 minutes as I was in and out in probably 20. She started putting her clothes on as soon as we finished and stood by the bed. It was a shit punt but I was thinking of using the remaining time by asking for a massage and at least make some use of the money I had paid, but decided to cut loose when she got up to get dressed. I couldn't be bothered.

Offline punk

I wish I had done 15 minutes as I was in and out in probably 20. She started putting her clothes on as soon as we finished and stood by the bed. It was a shit punt but I was thinking of using the remaining time by asking for a massage and at least make some use of the money I had paid, but decided to cut loose when she got up to get dressed. I couldn't be bothered.

What a sham merchant, had it done to me a few times as a newbie around 5 years ago,i hate women like that,complete rip off,

Boycot her, unfortunately she still get punters.

Offline SamLP

What a sham merchant, had it done to me a few times as a newbie around 5 years ago,i hate women like that,complete rip off,

Boycot her, unfortunately she still get punters.

I honestly believe she's not cut out for punting, she didn't give any bad attitude but then offered nothing. As a newbie she can be excused but if she continues to offer the same service without improvement then she is without doubt a sham and scam. I wouldn't recommend trying her just to see whether the service has improved, not worth risking your money when there are so many other options available. The best thing for her to do is pack this in and find another profession.

Offline punk

I honestly believe she's not cut out for punting, she didn't give any bad attitude but then offered nothing. As a newbie she can be excused but if she continues to offer the same service without improvement then she is without doubt a sham and scam. I wouldn't recommend trying her just to see whether the service has improved, not worth risking your money Hidden Image/Members Only. The best thing for her to do is pack this in and find another profession.

Could not agree more,much better out they.