Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Covent Garden - Northerner needs help !  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Clitheroelad

Hi chaps

I usually do some research but London is so big Im getting a bit bogged down. Im down for business in a couple of weeks and dont have a massive amount of cash to chuck around. Im staying cheap and cheerful in Covent Garden (Travelodge so relatively so) and was thinking of indulging. So....

Are there any decent happy ending places I could try ?

Was thinking about going to look at the Soho scene buy not neccesarily try a flat girl ( from what Ive read tbe service is a bit poor like Amsterdam).

Are there any peep shows for titillation ? :D

Any traditional brothels or decent AW girls for under £150 ? Good OWO / DT and under 45 ish ?

Thanks for helping a confused northener out !

CL
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:47:51 pm by Clitheroelad »

Offline Pk44

As a Yorkshireman London is too bloody expensive and there are too many rip off merchants. The strategy I’ve used in the past is to narrow it down to girls charging a price I’m willing to pay using an Awank reverse booking, then use research on here etc to work out whether any of them are worth seeing. Good luck....

Offline dizietsmae

House of Divine, lazy option if in London  :drinks:

Offline Liverpool

Soho has gone through major gentrification recently so the peep shows and a lot of the sex shops have gone. There are Soho walkups which are still in operation, suggest you check the Soho walkup thread for which girls are on and where. As for massage parlours pretty much every street in the West End has them, but again in and around Soho and Chinatown there are lots in varying quality. Most offer HE, some OWO and some FS, but the tips I've received on this have been dead ends. Plus also Chinese women who shave their lady parts is rare so it'll be a throwback to the 70s/80s with their big old thatches. Usual warnings, DON'T give any money to people you may encounter in stairwells etc near the walkups and massage parlours. These cunts are just trying to rob you. But then I suppose that's the same oop north.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:38:10 pm by Liverpool »

Offline Clitheroelad

Soho has gone through major gentrification recently so the peep shows and a lot of the sex shops have gone. There are Soho walkups which are still in operation, suggest you check the Soho walkup thread for which girls are on and where. As for massage parlours pretty much every street in the West End has them, but again in and around Soho and Chinatown there are lots in varying quality. Most offer HE, some OWO and some FS, but the tips I've received on this have been dead ends. Plus also Chinese women who shave their lady parts is rare so it'll be a throwback to the 70s/80s with their big old thatches. Usual warnings, DON'T give any money to people you may encounter in stairwells etc near the walkups and massage parlours. These cunts are just trying to rob you. But then I suppose that's the same oop north.

Thank you.

Ive had a look at the thread but I just get the impression is a quick in and out like the Amsterdam windows ?

Can anyone recommend a good HE massage because I found one on Google which was mostly Asian girls who admittedly looked good but £150 to £200 an hour ? Seriously !

Offline LLPunting

There are plenty of girls, agency or indie at or below 150 ph.
If you're after orientals then better bet is via an agency and check the reviews here or the "oriental hottie" thread.

If you're after a Euro girl then agency or AW abound but for 150 or less you're probably better checking out AW offerings and their reviews here.

Offline Liverpool

Thank you.

Ive had a look at the thread but I just get the impression is a quick in and out like the Amsterdam windows ?

Can anyone recommend a good HE massage because I found one on Google which was mostly Asian girls who admittedly looked good but £150 to £200 an hour ? Seriously !

I appreciate "London prices" but £150-200 to get wanked off is ridiculous.

There are a lot of people who see the walk ups as a pump and dump. You can stay longer if you want. AW or an agency are probably your best bet. As for massage they're usually a much of a muchness. The ones which are Thai you will get fit women but pay more.Chinese are cheaper, but the looks suffer. I've reviewed some. A lot of them have a revolving door so can't recommend anyone in particular.

mrhappypants

Clitheroelad,  relax - your parameters are entirely realistic.  Covent Garden itself is not promising but you are a couple of stops from Holborn, Kings Cross and Old Street.  My recent reviews should give you ideas or please PM me

Offline Malvolio

Take a look at the PuntingWiki lists for British, Polish and Hungarian girls - you'll definitely be able to get a decent service with OWO for less than £150.

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Titti Tatti

Pleased to answer someone who's contributed a,few reviews

Massage and HE near Covent Garden?
Fantasia top end Charing x rd has been most consistent with service and sticking to 45 for mssge, then 20/30/40 for he /top off/ b2b. However my last experience was just ok. Other Soho massAge places vary in quality and pricing.

Xangri lah (check name) gets good reviews on here and is on my list to visit. It's in a flat off the strand, so a bit nearer.

The Soho walk ups have some hot girls and two of my reviews give a newbies take on it.  Good vfm so if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try....

Have fun and report back.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:25:51 pm by Titti Tatti »

dc79

I've been to External Link/Members Only a few times & although 1 hour is £120, the girls I've seen have all been stunning (holborn location)

I saw Naomi last & she was money well spent.  I was lucky enough to catch her when she was feeling extra horny.  We got a bit carried away & overran time and permitted actions at that venue!! (still no BJ tho  :( )

A standard visit there will see you hit the shower followed by varying levels of quality for the massage, some good reach unders, B2B action, mutual body rubbing, tit play, ass stroking and and explosive cumshot at the end (well, i do!!)

The one trick they all do is get their face as close as they can to your cock without touching it.  It is torture!

I think the girls are all EU but they are as fit as fuck in my opinion!

Offline juzz

You could do worse than External Link/Members Only in Angel, Islington for massage/HR. She seems to get consistently good reviews both here and elsewhere. It's not that far from Covent Garden on the tube.
I think there are also some good options around Holborn (try searching Holborn) which is round the corner.

Offline sparkus

Covent Garden has the shop on Drury Lane and Ekang (now called something else but Google will bring up same location) near Neal Street for rub and tug HE as cert (£30 for 30 mins massage, tips accordingly).

Then again, you've a host of other HE options in shops nearby e.g. Holborn and Soho, no need to limit yourself to Covent Garden.  If it's too cold put your flat cap on and give the whippet some exercise.

Offline Clitheroelad

Thank you to everyone who has helped me out. Flat cap on standby and Whippet in the traps !

Offline Liverpool

Pleased to answer someone who's contributed a,few reviews

Massage and HE near Covent Garden?
Fantasia top end Charing x rd has been most consistent with service and sticking to 45 for mssge, then 20/30/40 for he /top off/ b2b. However my last experience was just ok. Other Soho massAge places vary in quality and pricing.

Xangri lah (check name) gets good reviews on here and is on my list to visit. It's in a flat off the strand, so a bit nearer.

The Soho walk ups have some hot girls and two of my reviews give a newbies take on it.  Good vfm so if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try....

Have fun and report back.

Shangri La appears to be closed while they are on holiday according to the internet.

Offline Clitheroelad

Covent Garden has the shop on Drury Lane and Ekang (now called something else but Google will bring up same location) near Neal Street for rub and tug HE as cert (£30 for 30 mins massage, tips accordingly).

Then again, you've a host of other HE options in shops nearby e.g. Holborn and Soho, no need to limit yourself to Covent Garden.  If it's too cold put your flat cap on and give the whippet some exercise.

Im staying at the Travelodge and theres a chinese massage place across thw road ?

Offline sparkus

Im staying at the Travelodge and theres a chinese massage place across thw road ?

From memory the Drury Lane shop is opposite the Travelodge, you've got 20 minutes until they close  :lol:

Offline Clitheroelad

From memory the Drury Lane shop is opposite the Travelodge, you've got 20 minutes until they close  :lol:

Is it worth a punt ?

Offline sparkus

I think so, I've had some OK experiences in there.

Ultimately you can mostly see what's on offer as the girls are sat in reception, just wander in and if it doesn't feel right then walk.  Extras are a cert.

Offline bukowski

Thank you to everyone who has helped me out. Flat cap on standby and Whippet in the traps !

speaking of whippets this is a very good pub near your travelodge
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sparkus

Offline Dexidarda

It's on my radar too. More feedback would help