Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite_Mia - Hoxton  (Read 914 times)

Red_baron

External Link/Members Only

East London in the Hoxton area. Nice enough flat with clean shower facilites and bedroom.

Girl : Petit with large boobs and average body . Profile says 19 yrs old and I would put her between that and 21.
Photos are obviously photo shoped, making her more attractive - In the flesh she seems a bit fragile looking.

Service: I paid for an hr (£100) and was out after 15 minutes. Have to say this is the most depressing punt I've ever had.  She had a vacant look most of the time and seemed to cringe when we kissed. Her english is limited at best so conversation was non existent.
Her boobs are nice enough to suck and she has a decent pussy to fuck but for some reason every few strocks I was on the verge of cuming, asked if she allowed multiple cums,  but she said no which pissed me off as it's not mentioned on her profile..  Anyway, I new I couldn't hold out so blew my load and felt pretty pissed off and depressed for wasting my money.
Cleaned myself up in silence and left.

I'd never go back..

YidArmy

Sorry you had a bad experience but please tell me you got some money back?

Offline Brazilian Martian

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:12:13 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Red_baron

Sorry you had a bad experience but please tell me you got some money back?

Nah...just wanted to get out of there.

Offline Sinz

This was your comment about this WG previously:

wasn't she supposed to be away??  anyway, I don't understand the obsession to be honest?? she doesn't have the best hygiene and a very average body.

Why did u bother to punt her? To get over your obsession ?

Or are u just a rival Pimp trying to cause damage ?

Red_baron

This was your comment about this WG previously:

Why did u bother to punt her? To get over your obsession ?

Or are u just a rival Pimp trying to cause damage ?

lol...chill

Offline Sinz

Red_baron

Is that the best you can come back with ?

Fuck me...its just a fucking review!   Not going to waste my time on twats like you.

Offline NigelF

Fuck me...its just a fucking review!   Not going to waste my time on twats like you.

Not going to waste my time believing twats like you

Offline Sinz

Alright ... Red_Twat - next time try something smarter.

Don't think punters on UKP are naive to believe you.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:25:47 pm by Sinz »

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

... Have to say this is the most depressing punt I've ever had.  She had a vacant look most of the time and seemed to cringe when we kissed... she has a decent pussy to fuck but for some reason every few strocks I was on the verge of cuming, asked if she allowed multiple cums,  but she said no which pissed me off as it's not mentioned on her profile..  Anyway, I new I couldn't hold out so blew my load and felt pretty pissed off and depressed for wasting my money.
Cleaned myself up in silence and left.

I'd never go back..

So you blame her because you can't hold out and find other sexy things to do for 30 mins? 
You didn't like her attitude but your dick was happy to blow at the drop of a hat and that's her fault?
It seems you've researched this girl and still didn't have a game plan other than to P&D as much as you could for 60 mins and you failed to confirm your requirements before you handed over the cash...
...seems the fail is as much yours as hers.  :unknown: