Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paola Diamond - Heathrow  (Read 322 times)

Jay189

External Link/Members Only

Comms: All done by text, quick replies.

Location: Park Inn, Bath Road. It's the most discreet hotel for punting I've found, cos it's always so busy...so no problem walking in without hassle.

Looks: Definitely the girl in the pics, found her attractive and no nasty surprises with her weight. If anyone watched Peep Show, she looked a bit like Big Suze in person. Only problem she had a few skin imperfections on her cheeks, it was a little off putting. But she's got a great arse.

She's Hungarian, and her English is pretty good tbh. Surprisingly. Age wise? Mid 20s I guess, but I'm terrible with ages.

Services: DFK, OW, RO, Sex with her on top and doggy. 30 mins for £60

Time management: Told me to wait 15 mins cos she was getting ready. Was annoyed cos I was in a rush and had to be somewhere after.

Meeting: Walked in and she's smiling and friendly. Apologised for running late which was nice I guess.

Onto the bed and straight to DFK and lots of it, her mouth was fresh. She clearly likes DFK unlike other WGs so this was good, but her bad skin on her cheeks was kinda putting me off the kissing so I didn't maintain like I usually do. She's enthusiastic though so fair enough.

Then OW, she works the balls etc. It was ok. Then onto RO and she smelt fine but there was white stuff there so I licked her for 5 seconds and stopped. Disappointing.

Then cowgirl and then doggy. Doggy was great tbf, lovely arse and nice moans by her.

Would I recommend? Depends if you don't mind RO, then probably yes, but if you do the white stuff was off putting.

Would I see again? Probably not, as DFK and RO were not the best cos of her blemishes and the white stuff below.

Can't fault her attitude or enthusiasm and on another day this easily could've been a positive if it was a better skin day and she didn't have white stuff on her fanny. Cos she is a good looking girl.

So I definitely wouldn't say avoid her totally.