Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever Consciously seen a lady who had several Negative reviews ?  (Read 1346 times)

Peterpack

Have you ever consciously decided to go ahead and see a lady who has several negative reviews on this site ?

One negative review could always be put down to bad chemistry between that particular punter and the lady but several negative reviews indicates a bit of a pattern

vw

Yes one because she was unreliable she wasn't with me just a crap shag and got a scratched pelvic region, the guys who negatived for being unreliable were then lucky ones.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63363.0

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Yes.

Because the reviews didn't ring true, she looked good and I gave her the benefit.

It was a good punt, her place was a tip but I've visited worse.

She's long retired now.

pking_paul

Not consciously but did see one once that had terrible reviews on here as it turned out. But I had a great experience after a really crap day, so I guess it is all back to what the punter wants and expects?

jacklast123123

Have you ever consciously decided to go ahead and see a lady who has several negative reviews on this site ?

One negative review could always be put down to bad chemistry between that particular punter and the lady but several negative reviews indicates a bit of a pattern

Not really as a negative review would maybe be subject to a personal experience, now on the opposite i have booked girls with loads of positive ones and have had the worst time ever, just a personal experience or choice i guess and i really believe reviews should be read with an open mind.

Offline HighlyMotivated

JenniferPussy. Most Negatives seemed based around her character rather than her looks/service. Piqued my interest and Ive enjoyed a couple meets with her now. What a little firecracker!

vw

JenniferPussy. Most Negatives seemed based around her character rather than her looks/service. Piqued my interest and Ive enjoyed a couple meets with her now. What a little firecracker!
I would like to tame JenniferPussy, sounds my sort of nuts and only 2 hours on the train.

jasonleics41

Depends on the negative reasons, as a lot if it is personal opinion, so as long as it wasn't dangerous or a scam I wouldn't let one negative bother me.

Offline claretandblue

Yes,I amean planning on seeing her shortly!sometimes sense goes out the window and if you like the look of someone you will chance it,despite what your head and UK punting tells you

Offline nigel4498

Depends on the reason for the negative. If it was an RB she had bid on and had negatives for no shows then no way.
I have seen negatives given for reasons that had nothing to do with the service she provided and have taken a chance. As it was it worked out fine.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I would like to tame JenniferPussy, sounds my sort of nuts and only 2 hours on the train.

I'd warn that she has occasional poor timekeeping according to others, so keep in mind if travelling from far

I hope you go for it though, it would please me to see someone else have a Positive experience with her! Great shag and top banter if you don't scare easily  :diablo:

vw

I'd warn that she has occasional poor timekeeping according to others, so keep in mind if travelling from far

I hope you go for it though, it would please me to see someone else have a Positive experience with her! Great shag and top banter if you don't scare easily  :diablo:
I don't scare easy and have met some crazy prossies in my time even lived with a few crazy civvies.

Offline rg41

Some years ago I booked a lady with 3 negative reviews but looking closer they were all from the same person and done with in 30 minutes of each other so some one who had a grudge but she became a regular until she move too far away which is a shame as she was a great fuck.

Offline The_Don

Yes as YMMV with any W/G

But if required, walk and have a back up plan. If and when it goes south!

Offline threechilliman

I left a negative for one girl and then went back, enjoyed myself a lot and left her a positive.

tcm

Offline HighlyMotivated

I left a negative for one girl and then went back, enjoyed myself a lot and left her a positive.

tcm

What made you decide to go back following the negative?

Offline Jamboney

I'd like to see Smiley Miley despite her recent bad reviews. She may be jaded and have an attitude problem but I'd pay just to see her naked

Neal69

Yes,

One on here that seems to be the most hated WG on here not on the Blacklist.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Her in my pre UKP days and found her to be a first class Service Provider.

Then I read the endless vitriol that was posted on here, very nearly quit my membership, and finally booked her again and out of sheer pig headedness reviewed her.

Well that nearly led to a ban and I had to wind my neck in or lose the privilege of posting on here.

Seems like my contribution to the site with my Reviews saved me but I was still pissed off about comments made by people who had never booked her.

Then another newer punter who had obviously not read all the crap  booked and enjoyed, got slagged off but came through it and has proven himself to be a recognised punter in my area.

She now has 3 positive reviews on her.

It does now seem That the some of the haters are winding their necks in ( respect to you for that) and EE or TK does seem to be accepted as a good SP.

Of course me being me have gone to see her again and my opinion of her has not changed one iota.

Top Class SP if you like a larger woman. She really is a BBW these days she was just large when I first saw her.

Shame I have not had the opportunity to book her recently.

I am no White Knight but I do get pissed off with posters with bugger all reviews or who claim to be Retired banging on about someone they have not seen themselves.

N

Edit to add

Make that 6 positive Reviews
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:43:07 am by Neal69 »

Offline threechilliman

What made you decide to go back following the negative?

The neg I left was for three cancellations. Her reputation was very good when you did get to see her and I wasn't disappointed.

tcm