Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First outcall tips  (Read 902 times)

Pepsiii

Planning my first outcall can experienced punters who have done outcalls give any tips to how to run an outcall like which hotels are good and which take cash etc? Don't want the hotel showing up on my credit card statement so cash is best.

Like booking trains early is it the same for hotels to get a good deal?

Offline Steely Dan

There are several threads on paying for hotels.  Search box there     👆   .

If you are only using the hotel for the punt, consider having the girl book it for you.  And if only for a short time consider a day booking. I have a punting PAYG card as well as a punting phone - comes in handy a lot.  Currently using Ffrees but Kalixa was fine also.

But anyway when you check out just say you will pay in cash.

One more bit of advice is to have a dead simple story ready incase something unexpected happens.  The simpler the better.  But make it up in advance so when she says, 'My friend saw you in the lobby blah de blah', without missing a beat you say in a bored way your story.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:53:41 pm by Steely Dan »

vw

I use booking.com

Many hotels you can cancel for free up to 24 hours before the check in time so if shit happens costs you nothing !

Circe

Day rooms are best. You can book from 10-6 for 65 odd quid. You pay on check in.... you can pay cash (with ID)

There are a few websites which have a wide range of hotels.

vw

Day rooms are best. You can book from 10-6 for 65 odd quid. You pay on check in.... you can pay cash (with ID)

Day rooms no good for fucking all night though just the way i like it !

Many on booking.com you can pay cash with ID also

Pussydoc

Late rooms.com allow you to cancel up to 12.00 lunchtime on the day without loss of any money , so if it goes tits up easy .

Offline pewpewpew

A few years back i was having an affair and used to take the girl to hotels for a few hours. I used a website called laterooms which is like last minute hotel rooms. Been in a few fantastic rooms for like 30 quid

Pepsiii

The cards I've looked at require you to register online in order to get the card through the post abs you've to register again online to add funds to it which is rubbish. I just want to buy a card with cash then use that at a hotel or just pay with cash with no identification to show at the hotel, keep it all cash and traceless.
There are several threads on paying for hotels.  Search box there     👆   .

If you are only using the hotel for the punt, consider having the girl book it for you.  And if only for a short time consider a day booking. I have a punting PAYG card as well as a punting phone - comes in handy a lot.  Currently using Ffrees but Kalixa was fine also.

But anyway when you check out just say you will pay in cash.

One more bit of advice is to have a dead simple story ready incase something unexpected happens.  The simpler the better.  But make it up in advance so when she says, 'My friend saw you in the lobby blah de blah', without missing a beat you say in a bored way your story.

Offline Steely Dan

Yeah nothing is perfect. My ffrees card is linked to my punting email so that part is fine. But I did have the card mailed so they do have an address. But they don't send statements or anything. I don't  need to worry about that again until 3 years from now when it expires and I need a new physical card.

Pepsiii

Is this the card you use to pay for hotels at reception?
Physically your linked by your physical address and if your adding funds to the card with your credit card your linked again so it's not anonymous, IDT card no questions asked if you're balance is under £100, pick one from a newsagent.
Yeah nothing is perfect. My ffrees card is linked to my punting email so that part is fine. But I did have the card mailed so they do have an address. But they don't send statements or anything. I don't  need to worry about that again until 3 years from now when it expires and I need a new physical card.

tonysoprano

I've never booked a hotel. I don't see the point. Incalls or I get them round to my place.

I can understand if you can't accommodate but I would still much rather visit a girl's flat than have to pay for a hotel and then also pay to fuck her.

Pepsiii

I've never asked a girl to come to my place, simply not worth the risk with them knowing your real address.

I would rather find a cheap hotel ask the girl to come over. Your not waiting for the next punter to ring the bell and come fuck her.

More relaxed and the girl is much more likely to end up staying longer.

Finding hotels that take cash with no id now.

I've never booked a hotel. I don't see the point. Incalls or I get them round to my place.

I can understand if you can't accommodate but I would still much rather visit a girl's flat than have to pay for a hotel and then also pay to fuck her.

Pepsiii

Obviously don't want the other half trawling through the bank statements asking why I've gone booked a hotel therefore I want a card in my punting name, which cards have this option?

Secondly do you turn up at the hotel on day of punt ask for a room pay cash and if asked show your punting card if asked for ID at reception?