Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie jealousy, have you ever witnessed it?  (Read 5039 times)

Offline Nagilum

Can't say I have seen this.  I punt with 2-3 girls regularly and dabble with others too.

If there is jealousy then it could be EAS on her part towards you.

Offline howrude

The only instance I've had of this was with a girl I used to regularly see. We were talking about another girl I used to see at the same parlour. She mentioned how the other girl had recently lost some weight and then said "Bitch!". I think she was a little tougue in cheek. But she was quite a big girl, which I like.

Offline nike

I was sat in the lounge at nts edinburgh and had pre booked a wg, one wg callled herself Demi turned around and said " I can do what ever she does as well , u know". I was quite shocked and mentioned it to reception. I felt it was inappropriate. :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Often in Bangkok when I used to go there. Any katoys on the scene could be dangerous with it as well. Sometimes in other countries. Our own homegrown lot seem a bit more civilised: at least when anyone could find out. Have occasionally heard of prossies outing a successful prossie that got a lot of business. Sometimes the more established ones will have a wee rant at young tarts hopping onto their patch but not seriously jealous as they know the younger ones are often here today and gone tomorrow. 

The time I think prossies occasionally get righteously jealous is when they see a punter lead down the garden path when they know that the object of desire is a nasty little cunt, but of course they can't say anything. Noticeable occasionally in subtle body language as you're about to make a wrong choice and there's a collective unspoken sense of, "You've GOT to be fucking kidding!!!" Prossies often know the shitbags in their own midst.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:50:26 pm by Marmalade »

Offline nike

Had one on my trip to Morocco in September. I asked two of them for a 3some and after agreeing one turned up by herself. The next day I asked her to bring her friend for my mate, toon and she turned up alone yet again. When asked  why, she finally admitted that she thought I wanted her.

coolguy1990

I went to an indie once in Newcastle and fancied the maid more than the wg and quite brazenly asked the maid if she was up for a session, right there in front of the wg. The maid laughed, told me she was pregnant and not a working girl.

Not to be put-off, I made her an offer I thought she couldn't refuse to sit on my face. She politely declined again, making it clear she didn't want to step on the wg's toes. The wg was very patient while all of this was going on, btw.

However, i really fancied the maid so I suggested we have a 3sum, with the maid sat on my kipper. They both agreed and much to the wg's credit, she showed no visible signs of jealously and just took it all in her stride.

Now that's professionalism for you.

coolguy1990

I've never experienced this myself in my near 7 years of punting.
Heh, you say that as if 7 years was a long time.