Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .REYNA. - Croydon  (Read 1091 times)

4 review(s) for Superb Reyna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NervousEnergy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Some of the profile pics don't seem too bad, others make her look like a clown, but I thought I could go and see, if I wasn't going to be attracted to her I could walk.

If I'm punting, I like anal to be on the menu. I called Reyna (or Nicky according to her profile  :unknown:). Asked if she provided anal services, she said yes, but when I saw her in person, before I handed over any cash, I asked if she needed to see my size for anal - she said she didn't really do it and she'd try (this is before me showing her my cock).

I reminded her that wasn't what she had said over the phone. (If she had said that she hasn't done it before but she'll try over the phone, or that it depends on size and she needs to see first, fair enough, then it's my call if I want to try my luck/waste my time).

She said that she doesn't actually offer anal - I said that on profile you've listed it as a service you provide... She said something but to be honest, by this time I wasn't paying attention anymore, just frustrated.

I said "I'm sorry, but I'm not staying". She said some rubbish about that not being fair on her... I replied, "neither is wasting my time".

Appearance-wise, her profile pics are accurate, depends on how much makeup she puts on. Someone should tell her that less is more; as I mentioned earlier, some of her gallery pics seem quite garish.

Anyway, negative because of not being clear on the phone about services provided, so waste of my time.

Offline pumps

Good job!!

Girls like this are relying on punters handing over the cash without confirming services again   :rolleyes:

Offline NervousEnergy

Yeah, I learnt that early on, both from personal experience and reading reviews on here (including your own, pumps!).

I have had some good punts where I've been told "I'll need to see it", then once seen, they've said "let's give it a try, as long as you are gentle, we should be OK" (and attitude of the girl dictates if I go through or not) . But that should be made clear over the phone.

In this case, her attitude was poor, which made me think that she would have complained throughout the punt.