Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapio Vee / Mindful Vee - Moorgate EC1  (Read 3294 times)

33 review(s) for Sapio Vee (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline willholiday101

External Link/Members Only

I was looking for more than a transactional SP experience and Vee ticked that box. Fancied something that felt a bit different....

Comms Pretty thorough vetting procedure but I was expecting that. Several AW emails, then messaging once she felt comfortable with a meeting.

Cost £100 for 60 mins

Location Budget chain close to Old St/ Moorgate. Typical clean, tidy room.

I knew this was going to be an experience that was be a sensual experience and from the get go it delivered that vibe. Vee is an attractive woman with long dark hair and was dressed to impress with a tight dress, stockings and heels. My first impression was that she felt solid. Sounds a weird comment but it somewhat contrasted with what might be a sensual and slinky experience. There was no hurry and a lot of time was spent standing, kissing with tongues, feeling each other up before any clothes were removed. I did feel at one point, ok this needs to get going....

I took my time getting acquainted with Vee's naked body as i knew she was not to be rushed. Paid good attention to her tits and pussy, and then a fairly decent BJ got me hard and ready for action. She seemed a bit reticent about certain positions due to the size of my cock but once I started slowly she seemed to relax and I was able to give her a fairly decent pounding. After the inevitable conclusion we collapsed together and continued lots of touching. She is very tactile but I could tell I was not going to attempt a second round, which doesn't always happen unless I am super turned on by SP.

Conclusion It was an enjoyable hour but not much more. VFM at £100 but it lacked any real voooom.... Quite vanilla and the sensual bit was maybe just too slow and gentle.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 01:04:48 pm by willholiday101 »

Offline magnetico

I've just seen her AW blog.
Absolutely ridiculous, she seems to be an idiot expecting to get a Nobel prize, with the biggest ego I've ever seen.

Is she also like this in real life?

Offline Jayjay1

sex and noise she makes the experience worthwhile.

She does make her self sound like a snob with all those demands you expect a posh high class girl would but def not, relative easy going but just will ask to be upfront on what you would like to see and experience.

Offline willholiday101

There is a lot comms, and do's and don'ts which is reassuring for her but means that there is not a huge amount of spontaneity in the meet itself.

Offline rockharders

I've just seen her AW blog.
Absolutely ridiculous, she seems to be an idiot expecting to get a Nobel prize, with the biggest ego I've ever seen.

Is she also like this in real life?

Not at all. Very vanilla but a lovely girl to spend time with.

Offline Munter84

Likewise - I agree her blog is certainly a bit self-indulgent, but she's refreshingly normal in person. Enjoys things her way without being a diva or primadonna about it.

Offline drwho

I agree - on the basis of the profile, the conditions for meeting and the blog posts you'd think she was such a stuck up pain in the ass.

Don't manage to see her often but really enjoyed a meet last November and several in previous years. I like her

Now gone up to £120/hour. It was a long time coming