Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx (GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration) in NW4 (Hendon)  (Read 57053 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Convince Me

I’d say as far as saying she smokes weed, as for pills or the white powder I’m not able to corroborate.

Offline king tarzan

KT you’re so predictable. You didn’t click and she’s on drugs. But you sing the praises of that cunt of a WG English Anabella  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Im just specifying my encounters..simpletto :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline davidgood

Does Katalina live in a cave in Hungary? Has she not been reading or watching the news? Instead of staying safe at home, she's back here for her usual stint! Still, her new photos are always most wel-cum :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
Katalina does not live in a cave when she is back in Hungary, but rather a nice house which I suspect is a dacha in the country built by her hubby with the money she brings in from her regular UK trips on flghts which are probably booked and paid for months in advance, the latest  before the CV crisis hit us all.

Back in the mid to late 2000s, when she first plied her trade in a flat in New Southgate, there was a bit of a running joke on another punting site  about her profile photos which  showed her posing around her flash house and sitting on things like her new washing machine.

When I gave her a road test and told her about the posts she did not realise she was the but of jokes but since then there I do not think there have been photos which show off her white goods appliances, although there may be some taken in her bathrooms.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline king tarzan

Katalina does not live in a cave when she is back in Hungary, but rather a nice house which I suspect is a dacha in the country built by her hubby with the money she brings in from her regular UK trips on flghts which are probably booked and paid for months in advance, the latest  before the CV crisis hit us all.

Back in the mid to late 2000s, when she first plied her trade in a flat in New Southgate, there was a bit of a running joke on another punting site  about her profile photos which  showed her posing around her flash house and sitting on things like her new washing machine.

When I gave her a road test and told her about the posts she did not realise she was the but of jokes but since then there I do not think there have been photos which show off her white goods appliances, although there may be some taken in her bathrooms.

Regards,

davidgood

wife sucks dicks for money and the husband builds the house with that money... wow what a lovely couple :hi: :hi: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Im just specifying my encounters..simpletto :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Reviews should speak for themselves.  No need to white knight on other people's reviews, which the wording of your repeated posts on others' reviews could be interpreted as.  It's one thing to say "Sorry for the bad experience, she was good when I saw her x months ago" and a whole other thing to just say "I think she's amazing " despite the fact you haven't seen her in x months.

Offline Meursault

I'm very keen to see her again, but who knows when now. I'm certainly surprised she's working at the moment, as she seemed like an educated woman. :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

I'm very keen to see her again, but who knows when now. I'm certainly surprised she's working at the moment, as she seemed like an educated woman. :unknown:

She is. And she knows that if she catches it she'll be fine with probably 99.9% certainty.

Also she'd be well looked after by the NHS if she contracted Covid-19.

But also worth noting that she doesn't give a shit about the people of this country, a country that has paid her wages for the last 10yrs or so  :unknown:.

Offline smiths

I would be up her like a rat up a drainpipe if it weren't for this virus, great WG in my experiences going back years.

As to continuing to work its irresponsible of her just as it is for the punters I bet are still booking her. I think WinkyWanky is right if a very fit person like her couldn't get better if she got the virus then we are truly fucked.

Offline king tarzan

Reviews should speak for themselves.  No need to white knight on other people's reviews, which the wording of your repeated posts on others' reviews could be interpreted as.  It's one thing to say "Sorry for the bad experience, she was good when I saw her x months ago" and a whole other thing to just say "I think she's amazing " despite the fact you haven't seen her in x months.

that's a chuck norris kung fu kick in the nuts  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline king tarzan

I would be up her like a rat up a drainpipe if it weren't for this virus, great WG in my experiences going back years.

As to continuing to work its irresponsible of her just as it is for the punters I bet are still booking her. I think WinkyWanky is right if a very fit person like her couldn't get better if she got the virus then we are truly fucked.

just because she your favourite hottie it does not mean we sugar coat her dangerous actions..
Brutal language should be used towards her or any other SP's working at this time..
They are fucken outragues, they have no respect for there clients or there families... disgusting pieces of trash...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 04:17:29 pm by king tarzan »

Offline smiths

just because she your favourite hottie it does not mean we sugar coat her dangerous actions..
Brutal language should be used towards her or any other SP's working at this time..
They are fucken outragues, they have no respect for there clients or there families... disgusting pieces of trash...

Like you I can and will post what I like within the rules, I posted she was irresponsible. :rolleyes: Both the WG and punters still punting are totally irresponsible in my book.

Offline king tarzan

Like you I can and will post what I like within the rules, I posted she was irresponsible. :rolleyes: Both the WG and punters still punting are totally irresponsible in my book.

fully agreed.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Gambitman92

She isn't fucking herself for money, blame the clients who still book her with everything that is going on. If we dont book her then there's no danger. She is a fool but we take some of the blame. As for not respecting the clients or their families, lets not go there seeing how most punters are doing this behind their wives back, lets not talk about who does and doesn't respect others.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 04:34:53 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline king tarzan

She isn't fucking herself for money, blame the clients who still book her with everything that is going on. If we dont book her then there's no danger. As for not respecting the clients or their families, lets not go there seeing how most punters are doing this behind their wives back, lets not talk about who does and doesn't respect others.

takes two to tango.. stop wearing her t-shirt. :dash: :dash:

Offline LLPunting

She isn't fucking herself for money, blame the clients who still book her with everything that is going on. If we dont book her then there's no danger. She is a fool but we take some of the blame. As for not respecting the clients or their families, lets not go there seeing how most punters are doing this behind their wives back, lets not talk about who does and doesn't respect others.

It's not just the families, any pleb unlucky enough to cross an infected's path is potentially at risk, so anyone actively compromising infection protocols with high risk individuals is basically fucking all of society without the feels.

Offline iq129

I am amazed that this lady has her green light on despite COVID-19. What amazes me more is that six well respected and very popular ladies on my AW hotlist have had their green lights on. What is going on?

Offline iq129

She is. And she knows that if she catches it she'll be fine with probably 99.9% certainty.

Also she'd be well looked after by the NHS if she contracted Covid-19.

But also worth noting that she doesn't give a shit about the people of this country, a country that has paid her wages for the last 10yrs or so  :unknown:.

Reading the horror stories of late, even healthy young people have not just been admitted to hospital but have died. This silent killer of a virus strikes in mysterious ways from what I have been reading. If she is 99.9% certain then she is over confident.

Offline Bigballs00

Very true! This is a common problem with some WGs.

I’ve met this WG in Southgate many years ago (around 2016) for a 1hr booking. She seemed nice enough, but I sensed she disliked British people. Don’t blame her too much for that conclusion, she’s definitely not the smartest peanut in the turd.

As for the booking it was average/poor. looks-wise, she was very hot! Perfect body, fit, toned abs thighs and great bum, gorgeous face, feet and hands. Attitude as mentioned in previous reviews, cold and business like but warms up within time. but I felt zero chemistry with her. After popping once in mish, my mojo rejected the situation and I couldn’t get properly hard again. I left 35 mins in. She didn’t do anything wrong and tried hard to please but I wanted out. My dick has only reacted this way before when I tried to fuck a fat girl with a smelly ming in uni. It was a some what odd shag for me

Banned reason: Undesirable

Offline king tarzan

Reading the horror stories of late, even healthy young people have not just been admitted to hospital but have died. This silent killer of a virus strikes in mysterious ways from what I have been reading. If she is 99.9% certain then she is over confident.

she's not in right headspace to make coherent decisions due to drug abuse....  obviously no respect for herself or her clients safety.. and they would be just as imbecile to see her in the current climate..

Offline iq129

she's not in right headspace to make coherent decisions due to drug abuse....  obviously no respect for herself or her clients safety.. and they would be just as imbecile to see her in the current climate..

But she’s not the only one who has her AW green light on; there’s many of them, including some popular ladies, so being available seems to be a matter of stupidity and selfishness rather than just drugs.

Offline Xtro

Educated enough to (probably) not be registered as self employed and (eventually) get some financial help, therefore has to work to support her lavish lifestyle back home.

Offline cash2spare

Shes got a banging body tha'ts for sure. Shame its lockdown and shes miles away otherwise I'd be fucking her ragged for one hour!

Offline king tarzan

Shes got a banging body tha'ts for sure. Shame its lockdown and shes miles away otherwise I'd be fucking her ragged for one hour!

she is stunningly beautiful... one of the best lookers anywhere..

Offline Xtro

Well they do say Coronavirus originated in bats, and Hungary is close to Translyvania?

I'd certainly be concerned about receiving a blowjob from her, and I would certainly check for tell-tale puncture marks afterwards.

Fangs for your comment.   :hi:

Sounds like some people on here have a stake in her business. 

Offline king tarzan

Fangs for your comment.   :hi:

Sounds like some people on here have a stake in her business.

Wuhan China that simple..

Offline Xtro

Wuhan China that simple..

Just to tie everything together (Chinese, bats, vampires) - External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 06:35:50 pm by Xtro »

Offline winkywanky

Offline king tarzan

WTF, Kung Fu Vampires  :lol:

Trump administration call the chinese virus KUNG FLU

Offline winkywanky

Trump is He Hu Flung Dung Cok.

Offline king tarzan

Trump is He Hu Flung Dung Cok.

In the colosseum should be trump instead of chuck norris vs bruce lee.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Xtro

Trump administration call the chinese virus KUNG FLU

That's exactly what "they" would have you believe.  External Link/Members Only

YAMICHE ALCINDOR, REPORTER: At least one White House official use the term Kung Flu, referring to the fact that this virus started in China. Is that acceptable? Is it wrong? Are you worried that having this virus be talked about as a Chinese virus might --

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Do you know who said that?

ALCINDOR: I'm not sure of the person's name. But would you condemn that--?

TRUMP: Say the term again.

ALCINDOR: A person at the White House used the term "Kung Flu."

TRUMP: Kung Flu?

ALCINDOR: Kung Flu.

Do you think using the term "Chinese Virus" puts Asian Americans at risk? That people might target them?

TRUMP: Not at all
, I think they probably would agree with it 100%. It comes from China.

Taken out of context here - External Link/Members Only

They report:
Donald Trump insisted that calling the coronavirus the ‘kung flu’ was neither wrong not racist at a press conference Wednesday. The President’s defense of the term came after a reporter challenged Trump about a White House staffer who reportedly called Covid-19 the ‘kung flu’ while chatting to an Asian reporter. Trump himself has repeatedly branded it the ‘Chinese virus,’ despite widespread criticism. ‘I wonder who said that (kung flu)…I think they probably would agree with it 100%. It comes from China,’ Trump said.

This clearly misses out 6 and a bit lines of dialogue (in bold above), to create a headline that many people will remember as fact.
Or am I reading it wrong?

Offline winkywanky

Worth noting also, in a show of solidarity with all Americans, Trump has decided he doesn't have to wear a mask, because anyone liable to get into the same room as him at the Whitehouse will be tested for Covid-19 first.

He doesn't need to worry, what's the big deal?  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Worth noting also, in a show of solidarity with all Americans, Trump has decided he doesn't have to wear a mask, because anyone liable to get into the same room as him at the Whitehouse will be tested for Covid-19 first.

He doesn't need to worry, what's the big deal?  :lol:

He doesn't wear a mask because the stench from all the bullshit he speaks would back up and make him gag, and gagging reminds him that he doesn't pack enough to gag any woman, only enough cash.

Offline smiths

But was able to take my bookings each and every time with excellent comms and offer me a great service each time, with no evidence I saw of her being on drugs, and that's over loads of punts over many years. And before you go back to her working, I have already clearly stated my view, she shouldn't be doing so now, as punters shouldn't be seeking her services.

Offline Bigballs00

I also don’t think she’s on drugs. But if she was and able to hide it well, it could only plausibility be heroin due to teeth staining (chasing the dragon) and her disconcerted demeanour
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 12:34:49 am by Bigballs00 »
Banned reason: Undesirable

Offline Convince Me

It would not surprise me if she is a carrier of Coronavirus & does not display any symptoms. I suppose we will find out  when she pulls her green light.

The question is as she has clearly demonstrated a desire to work with no respect for her own health or that of death wish punters, do we stop seeing when our new world begins in a few months?

Offline winkywanky

It would not surprise me if she is a carrier of Coronavirus & does not display any symptoms. I suppose we will find out  when she pulls her green light.

The question is as she has clearly demonstrated a desire to work with no respect for her own health or that of death wish punters, do we stop seeing when our new world begins in a few months?

If that were the case - she didn't know because she had no symptoms - then she wouldn't pull her green light.

The real question is, if she knew she had it but her symptoms were very mild and unnoticeable to others, would she carry on then? I suspect she would. That's not personally directed at her by the way, that's how I think a lot of WGs would be, especially if they were foreign.

Offline Jerk Chicken

That's a bit of a loaded judgement mate.

She knows the risk and so does the punter. They both arrange the meet with eyes, dick and pussy open so to speak.

Why blame the WG and why should she respect weak willed punters who need to fuck despite being in the grip of a pandemic. If no punter visits her then the green light will soon disappear.

As KT says - simpleto.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline jasonbourne

personally dont approve of her working now and i obviously wont be visiting, but like the guy above i really dont believe she would take heroin, never saw a mark on her body (and i have examined every inch)
i think if she appears 'disconnected' to some she's just... not that into you, frankly
shes a hot girl and great vfm, hope she's still coming back when all this ends. will def be getting another visit from me
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 12:09:06 pm by jasonbourne »

Offline Xtro

At least she's not working today (Sunday). God bless her.   :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

She must be a good Catholic girl.

All she has to do is go into church on a Sunday and say 'sorry', all is forgiven, and then she can simply carry on as normal on Monday :thumbsup:   :lol:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 01:03:07 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 01:02:38 pm by winkywanky »

Offline Jerk Chicken

All she has to do is go into church on a Sunday and say 'sorry', all is forgiven, and then she can simply carry on as normal on Monday :thumbsup:   :lol:

:D :D :D
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline unus669

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Xtro

Funny enough, I'm Catholic, and my priest had a word with me about "correcting" my gay teenage son.
I said "Surely the Catholic Church these days is much more tolerant on homosexuality!".
"It is,"  He replied, "...but it's just that his blow job technique leaves so much to be desired."    :scare:   

Offline smiths

IF she is still about when this nightmare ends I will be booking her as 1 of the first WGs I see. No punter is presumably being forced to see her at present, they are making a conscious choice to, obviously she is being totally irresponsible but so are her punters.

Offline winkywanky

Funny enough, I'm Catholic, and my priest had a word with me about "correcting" my gay teenage son.
I said "Surely the Catholic Church these days is much more tolerant on homosexuality!".
"It is,"  He replied, "...but it's just that his blow job technique leaves so much to be desired."    :scare:

FFS  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

IF she is still about when this nightmare ends I will be booking her as 1 of the first WGs I see. No punter is presumably being forced to see her at present, they are making a conscious choice to, obviously she is being totally irresponsible but so are her punters.

So a woman who is happily willing to work while she's risking herself and her clients with a highly infectious communicable disease that has a high lethality rate to at least certain groups is excusable because she's pretty fit and cheap for a fuck?  This is nothing to do with the immediate risk to herself and clients it's about the wider communicable risk to "innocents".  In "peacetime" we all here fuck about with these scarlet ladies subject to the personal health risk we're comfortable with but that's because we/most of us don't wish to present an onward risk to any others, known or unknown, of STIs.
If you're saying that you condemn her now during lockdown why should you not continue to condemn her after lockdown is lifted, she remains a high risk punt because of her disregard for anyone's safety.  Lockdown is in place because the health system can't cope with the volume of infection and there are no known (partially) effective anti-virals, the lethality isn't prevented by lockdown it is reduced to an arbitrarily judged acceptable amount i.e. an acceptable casualty rate during a retreat to try to save the bulk of the community.
Most of us here condemn BBers regardless of the health alert status of the country and avoid their services regardless of looks, performance and cheapness.  Most of us take precautions to prevent infection of ourselves and presumably in many cases also about onward infection of others (even if it's for the selfish reason of not being found out).  Most of us are refraining now because of the particular consequences of this infection.  You claim to be one of this "most".   Why do you think she should continue to be given trade after the emergency is lifted?  When would this be appropriate; when we're allowed to go back to work; when social distancing is lifted; when a proven anti-virus is available?
This isn't a case of the Nuremberg defence as there's no evidence she's being coerced or controlled and for which there would be other reasons not to give her trade.

Offline TonyD

wife sucks dicks for money and the husband builds the house with that money... wow what a lovely couple :hi: :hi: :unknown: :unknown:

any worse than a married man gets his dick sucked by a prossie then goes back to wife? possible with std??

Offline Xtro

@LLPunting

Very good argument.   :thumbsup: