Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx (GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration) in NW4 (Hendon)  (Read 57051 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline doc friend

Think she’s gone overseas again. The amount of holidays this girl can take…nice life.

She goes back home for a few weeks /.  1-2 months.  Then comes to London & does 10-20 days full on days.   Makes her money then goes back  home again

Then repeats this & has done last 5+ years. Since I saw her first time
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 03:50:56 pm by doc friend »

Offline tantraman

... Makes her money then goes back home again ...

... Katalina will always make money, if she carries on maintaining her physique so well :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

She has certainly got a loyal following if they are paying £90/30 mins and £130/hr
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 04:01:37 am by Steve2 »

Offline Meursault

Online patelprat

She's great, tells it like it is, speaks her mind, but is as sexy as hell and always delivers.

She pinged a couple of days ago that she was back, but I'm out of the country and she's only here a week before going off again for ages  :cry:

Offline Jayjay1

She must love you to give you ping.

Online patelprat

No - I did ask her back in Aug when she is back. She originally said September, guess she got delayed.

She is spending less and less time here. I'm sure she just wants to ensure she fills up her week as much as possible.

Offline tantraman

... she just wants to ensure she fills up her week as much as possible ...

... and I love that she perpetually fills up her week by filling up both her mouth and pussy with as much of our cocks as possible :yahoo: ... good girl :kissgirl:

Offline Jayjay1

Man she looks hot in photos, shame about my experience but seeing all you guys rave about her, giving me second thoughts.

For those who know her, is she always working in that flat about the garage

Online patelprat

All the times I have seen her, she's been there.

I really am not a fan of that flat tbh.

I know once or twice she's been elsewhere.

Online versace

Even if she likes you she can be stern!!!

But you will be rewarded with a great fuck if you treat her well.

I notice she’s back working again from today, usually she sticks around for a couple of weeks before leaving again.

You are a class A clown aka simp.

Online patelprat

You are a class A clown aka simp.

Why the fuck you replying now to something I wrote well over a year ago?!
Yeah I regret writing that, you live and learn. Now get off my case and focus on more recent/constructive/useful stuff, mr perfect.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 03:35:27 pm by patelprat »

Online versace

At least you are man enough to admit your past mistakes. Fair play.