Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BEST Pretty Mariann - Stratford - WALK OUT  (Read 3229 times)

5 review(s) for BEST Pretty BBW (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

BEST Pretty Mariann - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21684.0

After my punt down Brick Lane, I fancied another punt. I wanted a BBW girl to give me some face sitting and other stuff. Called this girl up and made my way to Stratford.

I reached the road name and I gave her a called. She was explaining to me how to get in, what a palava this was. She asked me to go to the gate on the right hand side, type in a code and then I had type in another code to get into the flat and then she put the phone down when I got inside. I had call her back for the door number!

When I arrived she didn't have any make up on, her feet looked ugly and she didn't look happy. I didn't find her attractive at all and tried to think of a polite way to leave. I thought let's ask what services she offers and she said "it's extra for this and extra for that, have you read my profile? you should read my profile first". very bad attitude! and I said " I'm leaving and I'm not interested, bye".

now on to the next walk out....

Offline LastManCumings

2 walkout's on a single day  :drinks:

The link is to the other walkout and not the WG's profile

Offline Riprock

Fair play for walking out.  I wish i started doing it sooner.

Offline Bangers and Gash

She needs to change her profile name to ''slightly above average looking'' Mariann.

A clear cut case of false advertising if ever I saw it.

Online kefcseries

That has got to be the funniest gallery I've ever seen  :lol:

Absolutely ridiculous

And I've just spotted this under extra services,

"Anal sex with condom (only small penis size max 3 inches)*** Extra 50GBP
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:19:15 pm by kefcseries »

Online kefcseries

Which I forgot to say is a recognised medical condition known as micropenis,

"Micropenis is an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size,[1] or smaller than about 7cm (3 inches) for an adult"