Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie Seductive  (Read 27388 times)

1 review(s) for Angie Seductive (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Troyb

shame she wont' back any more, she was one of best one after few years punting  :dash:

Offline jesus_jones

shame she wont' back any more, she was one of best one after few years punting  :dash:

How do you know this for certain? Last I heard from her she said she intended to juggle her studies and 2 week stints on and off.

Troyb

How do you know this for certain? Last I heard from her she said she intended to juggle her studies and 2 week stints on and off.

I saw her on  last day on  her work for 2 hours . she told me if she not back in 2 weeks she won't back any more

Offline NightKid

I saw her on  last day on  her work for 2 hours . she told me if she not back in 2 weeks she won't back any more

Don't take their word as absolute. Prossies have been known to come out of 'retirement' when the financial need arises, or so I have been advised.
Also, her profile is still active and she's still displaying a mobile number.

marcopololee1

She told me that she was a student and she was going back home to study her art sculpturing course.

Offline bestbefore

She told me that she was a student and she was going back home to study her art sculpturing course.

Yes I got the same story. I asked her if she was working here to pay for her studies and she said no, they were all paid for, so there may not be any financial pressure to return.

Shame if she doesnt return - great girl.

Offline bbois77

Angies profile is still up, does any one know if she will be back?

Flemstone

No sign of her yet. Perhaps Cristal might be able to tell you.

cornbeefinspector

disgracedpolitician

shes back, form an orderly que, I'm first

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the heads up. I just called her number, and it didn't go through  :(

I really hope she's back. It seems unlikely though, as her profile says she's still accessing AW from Hungary.

cornbeefinspector

Thanks for the heads up. I just called her number, and it didn't go through  :(

I really hope she's back. It seems unlikely though, as her profile says she's still accessing AW from Hungary.

strange she would put her number up if she is not back, bugger was gonna book her and crystal for a duo

Offline Meursault

Jeez ... can we stop this?
She's gone and milking the private gallery and movie credits!
AW should remove the profile if she's advertising other services. It's now tedious.

cornbeefinspector

Jeez ... can we stop this?
AW should remove the profile if she's advertising other services. It's now tedious.

very sorry, I thought as she had relisted her number that she had returned, I will go sit on the naughty step

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

AW are unlikely to remove the profile if they're getting a cut of the PG and movie revenue, however I wouldn't have thought anyone's getting rich off a 50p PG charge. 

Offline Meursault

very sorry, I thought as she had relisted her number that she had returned, I will go sit on the naughty step
Sorry. I wasn't having a pop at you, It's just that this has gone on for a while amongst several punters and her number was unobtainable for weeks after she went home.
My cynical suspicion is; that having the number on there creates more PG and Movie traffic.
2 clicks on both per day = over £1000
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:01:21 pm by Meursault »

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

My cynical suspicion is; that having the number on there creates more PG and Movie traffic.
2 clicks on both per day = over £1000

I may well be being dense here, but how does that equal over £1000?

Offline Meursault

2x50p + 2x100p = 300p
x 365 = £1095.00 pa
Sorry if I didn't say pa
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:28:25 pm by Meursault »

london

While She doesn't have a verify account she can't take her money out
So Aw not stupid to close her account when can make money out of it

I was her last client and base of story she told me she won't come back anymore but who knows , I have seen many girls they come for a summer to make money and they are her more than 2 years ,

Hope she will back soon and I will book her for one week  :wacko:

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

2x50p + 2x100p = 300p
x 365 = £1095.00 pa
Sorry if I didn't say pa

No problem, I'd assumed you meant £1000 per day!   :hi:

Flemstone

cornbeefinspector