Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of Vicky Chambers?  (Read 2445 times)

The happy one

hi,

new photos and a new profile but yes i am sure it is the same girl i met last year

used the same name

dirty cow did what she said

she has been around for about 4 years or so

keeps going away travelling then comes back does a new profile

she is ok

was about a size 14 when i saw her

Offline itk

Ok, thanks. May give it a go mid week.

The happy one

can be unreliable but is a good fuck

Offline itk

That's my fear with the unreliability. I've got two days next week home alone so need to make the most of it.

Jerico

I'll be interested to know how you get on as I've been thinking of a visit but not keen if she's really a size 14. Thanks

Offline itk

Never happened. What should have been two days to myself when tits up when the missus never went away with her sister.  :angry:

Sexforme

After reading this I actually asked vicky... Who explained she has been about on and off for a couple of years... Not 4. And used to be bigger than she now is, I went to see her today and she looked stunning. Definitely a size ten with huge boobs. Very friendly too.... And has kept the same name so that she isn't misleading anyone! We'll worth a visit..

OldAdmin

After reading this I actually asked vicky... Who explained she has been about on and off for a couple of years... Not 4. And used to be bigger than she now is, I went to see her today and she looked stunning. Definitely a size ten with huge boobs. Very friendly too.... And has kept the same name so that she isn't misleading anyone! We'll worth a visit..

Strange for a punter to have a FEMALE email address, wouldn't be a prossie pretending to be punter would you?  :rolleyes:

Horneygylad

Had her a few weeks ago no effort what so ever

The happy one

She does like to chat but not as a time waster but it does

She was large and covered in fake tan

So a 14/16 pretending to be 10 covered in fake tan and a little lazy with the effort she put in

Horneygylad

When I saw her she looked awful complete turn off one of her nipples where all bruised shit punt