Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *Premium English Exclusive* - Norwich (VS). Any info?  (Read 839 times)

Offline oli7474

External Link/Members Only

Prices seem rather high but looks like a good looking girl. I know Viva can be a minefield but she says that she is here for the weekend only. Anyone seen her from other areas at all?

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only

Prices seem rather high but looks like a good looking girl. I know Viva can be a minefield but she says that she is here for the weekend only. Anyone seen her from other areas at all?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Mil 34

Does she look good to you.
I know looks are subjective but there are far better looking girls out there for far less

Offline jimbobted

Jesus, every time I look at her profile her prices seem to go up. £500 for 2 hours!?!
20, English, looks reasonably pretty and has a nice body. Folk will pay it, plenty of rich guys around that wouldn't think twice of spending that. If she's any good they'll go back for more.

Offline norwichfunseeker

20, English, looks reasonably pretty and has a nice body. Folk will pay it, plenty of rich guys around that wouldn't think twice of spending that. If she's any good they'll go back for more.

Seen her recently and will review shorty.
Will be a green one. Very pleasent