Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties  (Read 999 times)

Offline insanesoul

I went to a few LMP parties and had a great time. I've always wanted to return but since the rebranding to Phoenix parties I've heard mixed reviews. Reviews aren't that regular since they took down their own message boards.  Can anyone who has been recently comment on what it's like?  I've heard it's not the same atmosphere and they don't get as many new girls in?  Are the parties busy when you go?

Thanks

CheeseInferno

Do a search on Phoenix mate, this question has been covered on several threads and reviews already.

Offline insanesoul

Wish they still had a message board, there would always be new reviews up pretty much on a weekly basis.

Offline Steely Dan

And do you think that negative reviews lasted there very long?  The reviews here are more reliable.

Overall it is pretty much the same.  Some good days, some bad days.  If you want to fuck multiple girls over two hours for £160, it is still a good value.  If you want the undivided attention of one girl over an hour or (if you shop wisely) and hour and a half, book a girl 1-1.

Offline adindas

And do you think that negative reviews lasted there very long?  The reviews here are more reliable.

Overall it is pretty much the same.  Some good days, some bad days.  If you want to fuck multiple girls over two hours for £160, it is still a good value.  If you want the undivided attention of one girl over an hour or (if you shop wisely) and hour and a half, book a girl 1-1.

This is a very good assessment of the premise.

I have read somewhere that a bloke claimed that he came six times during two hours. So for him it is definitely a very good vfm and it is also for other people like him.

But if you could only come twice in two hours, I think it is better to choose 1 to 1 scene as to join a party like that will only mean you are subsidising other people. You could easily find stunners from AW with the rate of £80 an hour or even less.  But this I just a personal opinion and certainly punters are free to choose what they like, it is your money.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:43:47 pm by adindas »

Offline iPad3

This is a very good assessment of the premise.

I have read somewhere that a bloke claimed that he came six times during two hours. So for him it is definitely a very good vfm and it is also for other people like him.

But if you could only come twice in two hours, I think it is better to choose 1 to 1 scene as to join a party like that will only mean you are subsidising other people. You could easily find stunners from AW with the rate of £80 an hour or even less.  But this I just a personal opinion and certainly punters are free to choose what they like, it is your money.

I generally get 2 pops at a party and think it great value for money, experience teaches that a nice leisurely fuck of 2-3 girls with a pop at 45 mins gives me enough time to recover and then get another 45 mins with the 2nd pop generally extracted by 2, sometimes 3, girls within the last 10 mins.

ClitTeaser

I need some lessons.  I start on time and usually can't hold back given the prior anticipation.  I definitely need to pace myself more. My record is three pops in two hours.  How does anyone manage six ?

vt

I need some lessons.  I start on time and usually can't hold back given the prior anticipation.  I definitely need to pace myself more. My record is three pops in two hours.  How does anyone manage six ?

I've managed to shag all 7 girls at a LMP party once when I moved on quickly, but I only popped twice...there's no shame in moving on even if you haven't popped.

I think the '6 pops' claimed by someone previously was a misunderstanding of what a 'pop' is, it's a cumshot, not a fuck.

It's easier to get around the usual 5 girls now at Phoenix.

Offline Stephan200210

I have not been to the Phoenix parties in ages - and maybe not since the 3rd or 4th year when they were called LMP. Reading this thread, it appears a lot/all of the action is one on one. Is that the case? For me, the attraction of parties has always been the chance to see, and participate in, sessions where there are multiple guys on a girl - spit-roasting, sometimes DP etc. That certainly was the form in the early LPM parties. Does that still happen, or are the girls just there to do one on ones? If so, frankly, I would rather spend my money on a one on one punt. Can anyone shed some light on this?