Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reeka - Harrow  (Read 659 times)

DUNDA55

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Reeka?

Haven’t gor round to a review, so hoping this can count:

Looks: big busty milf
Service: spot on - she is filthy.

The event: as Hungarians seem to do, asked me to strip off and wiped me down using a baby wipe.

It was an hour booking, hoping to spray twice, but her prolonged oral without is exquisite. She spent about 10 mins on my nuts alone, at one point having them both in her mouth. I don’t ro which she offered me, so spent a good while ploughing her fanny in various positions. she is another milf that clearly enjoys sex and doesn’t need to use lube as she got significantly wet enough.

Overall a fab experience, and the only reasons I wouldn’t return are because there are lots more to explore and she is a little over-familiar, which for me negates the point of a punt. If I want a date, or want to fuck me gf, I’ll do just that. A punt for me is: pay, pop, piss off. If there’s sexual chemistry, we don’t need to talk about it  :)

Offline spiritualsoul

:thumbsup:  Great mini review....will look to contact her ... if not for anything else then the Oral

DUNDA55

:thumbsup:  Great mini review....will look to contact her ... if not for anything else then the Oral

Let us know!

I did make a joke during the ball-ingesting session stating that she’d “definitely done this before”, but she didn’t quite get it. Hey HO  :lol: